• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Looking for Ideas of Startups or Making Money as a Student. (1 Viewer)

garik111

HSC
Hello Everybody.
I'm a student and as every student I'm looking for ideas of making some money at University...
If you know some ideas how to make money as a student or you know people who make money at your university and can tell me the way, I'll be very thankful to you...
Thank you all...:)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hello Everybody.
I'm a student and as every student I'm looking for ideas of making some money at University...
If you know some ideas how to make money as a student or you know people who make money at your university and can tell me the way, I'll be very thankful to you...
Money AT university or during the time you are at uni?

If you get a part-time job, it will get you some cash. What about tutoring?

ladiesman217_

(V)(°,,°)(V)
HSC
you can always try selling off your grandparents/parents' stuff to your highschool friends, works for me.

carita1959

HSC
Hello Everybody.
You should try to get a job at the university. Often the university employees get tuition discounts too.

HalcyonSky

HSC
if you dont mind sucking a bit of dick then being a callboy can rake in ALOT of money if you're decent looking

EDIT: oh you're a girl, i dunno try working at some wanky clothes store or something

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Hello Everybody.
You could set up an "aussie BBQ" near wherever all the international students have classes or hang out. This is what i mate of mine did, he cooked up a whole heap of meat, steaks, lamb chops, roo steaks, saussages etc etc and sold them for a really high mark up. I think he said he made $800 profit the first day he did it. Not bad for an hours or so work. Do that once every few weeks and you are set up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)