• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Looks like Im getting kicked out of Extension (2 Viewers)

Twickel

HSC
Other people have gotten worse as I said, I beat them in the first 2u and 3u ( by alot), I dont see them getting told they must drop.
Here is a noter from my mum
daniel was ill with a chest infection and missed out on in imprtant lesson, this may effected his result. I am awarre that Daniel needs to improve in Math and Ext,. I would like Daniel to contiue Exttsion one course, I know he can improve.

Ignore the spelling.

JSchaefer

HSC
Twickel said:
Other people have gotten worse as I said, I beat them in the first 2u and 3u ( by alot), I dont see them getting told they must drop.
Here is a noter from my mum
daniel was ill with a chest infection and missed out on in imprtant lesson, this may effected his result. I am awarre that Daniel needs to improve in Math and Ext,. I would like Daniel to contiue Exttsion one course, I know he can improve.

Ignore the spelling.
IM not entirely sure that they can just drop you, i think they can just tell you their thoughts...

Or it could be just him trying to scare you into studying and doing well...?

Last edited:

Twickel

HSC
I studies from Cambridge, looked at the previous years exam and it was all easy. Our curve sketching questions and graphs were very difficult.
I am just upset, I did not do well in one exam, this is what happens. Hopefully they will let me stay.

Its not like I can pick up anything else. I should say if I dont improve I will drop ext1 in 2009.

eliseliselise

HSC
i think this is one of those times where you can prove people wrong- turn over a new leaf & achieve and excel at maths. do this by putting the effort in- study every night, learn content before its taught, do all homework and study study study. you should acknowledge the teachers advice, because as lyounamu mentioned- they would probably know, but from what you've said,, they probably arent being fair in saying that theyre going to kick you out or whatever, but i believe its a wee bit too late to change course and i would stick with it until year 12 and then re-evaluate ur decision as to whether or not to continue with the ext 1 after your yearly exams. but if the teacher wants to kick you out now, then just try to [politely] voice your pleas and beg them to reconsider your plight in the arena of mathematics. goodluck :)

Twickel

HSC
Back to the old Twickel, the one that was always above average, I WILL STUDY MORE. Plus I think it is to late for me to drop anything. I can not pick up anything else. I WILL IMPROVE.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Twickel said:
Back to the old Twickel, the one that was always above average, I WILL STUDY MORE. Plus I think it is to late for me to drop anything. I can not pick up anything else. I WILL IMPROVE.
Good luck.

Twickel

HSC
Was that a sincere goodluck or a your stuffed now sarcastic goodluck?

BTW im doing fine in all my other subjects.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Firstly, just wait and see what happens.
Secondly, there's no point having a whinge on boredofstudies. Instead of whinging, go study and push yourself. Focus.
Thirdly, all the best in not getting kick out.

nagiha

HSC
Beg for your life. Get the tears going. And pray that gods on your side. If that doesnt work, theres always Tafe.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
nagiha said:
Beg for your life. Get the tears going. And pray that gods on your side. If that doesnt work, theres always Tafe.
TAFE doesn't work either.

Twickel

HSC
Listen I stuffed up maths only, EVERYTHING ELSE IM DING FINE. TAFE WTF

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Twickel said:
Listen I stuffed up maths only, EVERYTHING ELSE IM DING FINE. TAFE WTF
Don't worry, you'll be fine. It's not like you need to do lots of work for math to be good at it. :D If you start working hard now you'll still have plenty of time to spare.

shaon0

HSC
lol....i got 8/45.....and the teachers hav not complained about me.
I wonder y and i was below average.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)