• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Looks like Im getting kicked out of Extension (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
st1m said:
P.S to all those ignorant people like Razizi trying to be sarcastic about your UAI aim, they are just jelous because they don't have high belief in themselves as you do.
I believe the term most appropriate here is realistic thinking.

HSC
^ no you dont, most of my year at my school "failed" yr 11 i'm sure and they're all doing yr 12 now lol

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Year 11 work is meant to be easy (no offence)

Year 12 work starts to become very very difficult. To do well in 3U, you should at least have a decent mark in 2U, say 75%

There's no point struggling with a course that you are not capable of, just because everybody's telling you "it's good scaling". That's only if you do well. It would suck to have struggled and spent so much time for 3U and have it not even count in the HSC.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Gunner4lyfe said:
nd will i get a warning letter home if i failed extension? i mean i wasnt the onli one..literally the whole class failed it.
A warning letter may motivate you to work harder in the future so you do not have to face any consequences which are suggested.

-tal-

HSC
Hit the textbooks. And I mean it. The first time I ever "failed"(by my standards, and no I'm not being arrogant) it hurt, real bad. So hit the textbooks, it makes you feel better knowing that you can work hard and rise above. And plus, it's the only way you get good for maths.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
With maths you can never really take it lightly. I'd suggest about 2 hours of maths a day and 1 1/2 hours to revise on other subjects.

M@ster P

HSC
minijumbuk said:
Year 11 work is meant to be easy (no offence)

Year 12 work starts to become very very difficult. To do well in 3U, you should at least have a decent mark in 2U, say 75%

There's no point struggling with a course that you are not capable of, just because everybody's telling you "it's good scaling". That's only if you do well. It would suck to have struggled and spent so much time for 3U and have it not even count in the HSC.
not necessarily, doing 3unit will most certainly help you in 2 unit

L

lsam

I am sick of all the whinging. Stop whinging and get your fingers out and do some work? That is all there is to get good marks. Study smart!

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lsam said:
I am sick of all the whinging. Stop whinging and get your fingers out and do some work? That is all there is to get good marks. Study smart!
Quoted for truth.

Finx

HSC
Although you might be doing bad, it could just be that topic.

I got 88% for my most recent 2U exam and 73% for my 3U exam. Some may say they're good marks, some may say they're bad. I was told by my teacher that 88% in 2U wasn't good enough since I'm an extension student.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
yep gotcha thnxx appreciate it. does the year 11 yearly exam consists of everything we;ve done in year 11?

bored of sc

HSC
Gunner4lyfe said:
yep gotcha thnxx appreciate it. does the year 11 yearly exam consists of everything we;ve done in year 11?
it may depend on your school, but the yearly exam should consist of all work covered in the year (the syllabus)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)