• I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Re: i need to lose weight FAST

Weight watchers.

Healthy. Fast. Good food and you learn stuff.

I'm not grossly overweight, but I'm attempting to lose the disgusting stuff and I'm finding it is really working.

It's the safe method as well because you are doing it slowly, but as well as that it chucks in some competition. Other people are seeing if you lose or you gain, so you up the ante to ensure that you lose.

Just a thought.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

lapband surgery

HSC

SEAKING said:
Code:
info: im 17 years old, MALE and im around 177½ cm tall AND weigh around 95kg.
i want to be thin or thinner before i go to uni, and i want to lose weight asap provided that it doesn't affect my growth.. (<-- can anyone confirm dieting is bad for growth?)

my daily school diet is pretty much:
  • fried sandwich with only ham in it
  • milk tea (sort of like really cold coffee-ish tea) <-- just became part of my everyday diet because of my late night sleeping habits
i tend to not buy any junk food and i rarely eat it, maybe like once a month or maybe even 3-4 months.. BUT my mum does feed me a lot of crap and buy bad food which makes it harder for me to diet.

lately i've gotten lazy and im going to & from school by bus. should i start walking again?

oh & the places where a lot of fat is stored are:
  • chest (whatever i do, it doesnt seem like it ever reduces in size but actually INCREASES)
  • stomach
  • thighs
:bomb::bomb:
im the same height and 10 kilos heavier and i have the same target range (time) to look good. My body type is such that i will never be below 85kgs, but ill be like muscly. What i do is, i go to the gym 5-6 days a week, 1 hour cardio 1 hour weights. I like you also have Moobs (chest fat/man boobs), its fucking embarrassing, the pain you have from that will only be understood by other's who have had or do store fat in their chest area. The only way that im getting rid of it slowly, is by burning fat in general whilst giving my chest a muscular workout every 3rd day... its working... like instead of Moobs, they are turning into some awesome Pecs.

As for food, do 5-6 meals a day and include PLENTY of protein, especially if you hit the weights... all this stuff ive read about salad sandwiches and stuff, i dont do coz i cant stand veges... but i guess if youre looking to just lose weight (and not build up muscle) then thats the way to go.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC

Clenbuterol or Crack. Your choice =P
Don't actually, I'd kill myself if you do it.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A

+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
ok... i think the solution is liposuction..

ill do it.. with a dyson vac.. and 2 x 20lb. bags.. i know a mate that can drug u up..
another mate can do surgery.. for all the loose skin..

$1000.. ask about our easy pay system
:rofl:

Skeeta

HSC

best way to lose a lot of weight quickly, is to cut of a limb

:uhhuh:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Make sure you put some emphasis on your diet before you even consider partaking in any sort of physical activity. Your diet is unquestionably the most important factor in losing weight.

Try taking a chicken salad for lunch, or something along those lines. Experiment with food. If you're serious about losing weight, make sure you only treat yourself to one 'fatty meal' per week, and make sure you're body is fueled by appropriate amounts of healthy fresh food. Eating less isn't healthy, and can negatively effect your body.

Try committing to a high intensity cardio exercise such as running, and always ensure that you push yourself each session for maximum results.

Good luck. :)

HSC

as im sure its been mentioned in this thread... intense cardio does NOT = fat burn.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Nah, intense cardio = fat gain. :rolleyes:

HSC

:roll:

ok ill rephrase for the meticulous,

intense cardio is not the best way to burn fat, you're heart rate will be so high that youd be burning carbs and improving cardiovasular fitness.

darcski

HSC

'dieting' is very simple- to lose weight what goes in has to be less than what you use EVERY day.
and if you're worried about specific areas, the diet is not what will change those (though of course it will help in general), and you're better off just losing weight in general, but try going to a gym even only once a week.
and running is a much more efficient form of exercise for weight loss than walking.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Meticulous? Hardly.

There's a massive gap between your last two posts. You went from intense cardio does NOT burn off fat - to intense cardio isn't the best way to burn fat.

It all really comes down to the individual and what their personal preference is. I have many friends who absolutely hate weight lifting, and would rather use cardio to stay in shape.

I'm sure the thread author didn't write up his post with the expectation of dozens of identical replies. :)

HSC

mate go ask any personal trainer, there is a certain target heart rate to burn fat, and its not in the 'intense cardio workout' category.

yes my first post was a bit OTT, but you didnt have to take it so literally, in waht was a conversational post.

Its like if someone says, omg that is the gayest thing ive seen... 9/10 they arent talkin abotu actual homosexuality

rozymisty

HSC

The best way to lose it quicker, is to do high intensity training. Go onto t whats good for you website, they might have something still on a story they did about it. like 20 seconds fast or something.

Dont starve yurself, coz that doesnt work and you most likely put on weight.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

High intensity workouts work. Period.

The thread author obviously wants an array of ideas, in which they will eventually conjure a selection. I merely provided them with another option based on the success of people I know.

Thanks. :)

moey16

HSC

thiers no way of loosing weight fast unless you starve your self which is dangerous and unadvised to do.

dieting is a lifestyle , so you dont have to kill your self doing it. cut out all the fatty foods or try reduce it by around half and you will notice the difference excercise will get you where you want to be.

few tips

set small goals
reward your self once a week but do not over do it.
motivate your self as much as you can
and if your really struggling to find the right diet you could always contact your G.P =]

good luck , your pal Mike

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC

Losing wieght fast is not healthy. Instead opt for the gradual weight loss. By that I don't even mean 1 month, you'll see results in 1 week if you control yourself. Eat healthy Food! ie. low in fat, high in fibre, fruit, vegetables, everything you know is healthy, and thatwwhich you know isn't? Just don't for fuck's sake. If you're really obese the best cardio would be swimming because of the low impact it has on your joints etc because of you excess weight. After you build up an initial level of what you can call fitness, go on to brisk walking etc keep building until you can jog at intervals and continue building to a sustained jog if you feel like it. Building fitness is what keeps the weight off babes;)

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Don't try to lose weight by "starving". It may last for 1 month or so, but later..it's easy to regain it. Eat slower, enjoy every bit of your food. Don't be lazy.

Evilo

HSC

a bit of exercise in a realistic routine
Dont eat anything fried, stay away from Coke etc
Eat a sandwhich - dont starve - you'll just suffer. Eat something healthy

Look at "matzos" - put something on it
If you dont know what matzos is - its a 30cm^2 cracker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)