Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

aya-chan

HSC
People say I eat unhealthily, and I know I eat a lot of junk. but I don't seem to get fat or anything and I'm in a healthy weight range according to the BMI stuff.

If anything, I've been trying to gain weight so I'll be allowed to donate blood. =)

gingasam

HSC
N/A
I have two points. If you are a girl, then chances are you aren't fat because all the girls who I know that call themselves fat are normal/skinny.

2nd point: Doing something disciplined is a very good way to lose fat. eg. A martial art like Karate.

itszen

HSC
Its so hard to lose weight. Especiallyy if you need sit down and study ,work or just relax at the computer. Its even worse when you wanna get those abs badly ! :chainsaw: yes some fat guy wants his stomach to be flat abs . =='

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
ALSO.. how to lose weight...

Water
Cigarettes
Green apples
Pepsi max.

Repeat.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
i'm trying to lose weight before school starts again and it's so, so hard. when i go out i eat junk, when i'm home i eat junk as well.

is anyone else trying to lose weight? maybe we could all share tips or something.

im 160cm and i weigh 51kg currently. i wanna be 46kg in 4 weeks time. realistic or not?

anyway, how much do you weigh and how much do you want to weigh?

(btw, im not sure where to post this. just posted in F+L cos i figured more girls browse this forum)
Holy shit. I'm 160 and i'm 57kg.. im pretty happy with my weight and everything. i don't think you should be losing weight because 55kg is what you're supposed to be and anything below 50 is a concern for you. When i was 52.8, my paediatrician told me that if i was to lose any more weight, she would immediately refer me to a nutritionist :s

jeshxcore

HSC
ALSO.. how to lose weight...

Water
Cigarettes
Green apples
Pepsi max.

Repeat.
Pleasse, don't do that. My friend did that at one stage and when she started eating normal again - she couldn't. She started throwing up all the food that she tried to eat. Seriously, its not worth it. Your weight is fine, maybe you just need to tone a bit more if you think that you "need to lose weight"

jeshxcore

HSC
Its soooooooooooooooooooo hard to lose weight. Especiallyy if you need sit down and study ,work or just relax at the computer. Its even worse when you wanna get those abs badly ! :chainsaw: yes some fat guy wants his stomach to be flat abs . =='
Haha before i went to the gym, i always used to do pushups, crunches, sit ups etc before i went to sleep. Try it :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Its soooooooooooooooooooo hard to lose weight. Especiallyy if you need sit down and study ,work or just relax at the computer. Its even worse when you wanna get those abs badly ! :chainsaw: yes some fat guy wants his stomach to be flat abs . =='
get rid of ur fat first before starting on crunches etc for abs.

LuffyMuffin

HSC
i'm trying to lose weight before school starts again and it's so, so hard. when i go out i eat junk, when i'm home i eat junk as well.

is anyone else trying to lose weight? maybe we could all share tips or something.

im 160cm and i weigh 51kg currently. i wanna be 46kg in 4 weeks time. realistic or not?

anyway, how much do you weigh and how much do you want to weigh?

(btw, im not sure where to post this. just posted in F+L cos i figured more girls browse this forum)
...Are you insane? You sound TINY!
I'm fit and healthy, definitely not overweight, and I do at least 1 hour of cardio a day and I'm 56-57kg at 163cm...
Your weight is fine. If you honestly think you "look" too big, and want to tone up, I suggest doing some light cardio at least 3 times a week (i.e. go for a walk, or if you can afford it, the gym) and remember that weight has NOTHING to do with your size or your health... I put on nearly 7kg before i donated blood because I was drinking 3L+ of water a day, and I put on 4kg when I was doing resistance training.
And losing 5kg in 4 weeks? Don't set weight-based goals, please... How about instead aiming to stick to 3x1 hour cardio sessions a week for 4 weeks?
Please be healthy :(

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Pleasse, don't do that. My friend did that at one stage and when she started eating normal again - she couldn't. She started throwing up all the food that she tried to eat. Seriously, its not worth it. Your weight is fine, maybe you just need to tone a bit more if you think that you "need to lose weight"
your friend had what is known as an eatin disorder ffs

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
...Are you insane? You sound TINY!
I'm fit and healthy, definitely not overweight, and I do at least 1 hour of cardio a day and I'm 56-57kg at 163cm...
Your weight is fine. If you honestly think you "look" too big, and want to tone up, I suggest doing some light cardio at least 3 times a week (i.e. go for a walk, or if you can afford it, the gym) and remember that weight has NOTHING to do with your size or your health... I put on nearly 7kg before i donated blood because I was drinking 3L+ of water a day, and I put on 4kg when I was doing resistance training.
And losing 5kg in 4 weeks? Don't set weight-based goals, please... How about instead aiming to stick to 3x1 hour cardio sessions a week for 4 weeks?
Please be healthy :(
that post is nearly 4 years old, that girl probably died from anorexia like 3yrs ago lol

but 57kg for a 163cm girl is fat

ay0_x

HSC
haha shane you fat ass i love your standards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)