• I'm a girl and YES I am

Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters
HSC
so fuck, stop eating, only eat around 800 calories a day and you'll lose a kg a week.
dude no-one should eat that little, unless you're a vegetable circus midget or an elf/woodland creature less than three apples high

unless you want to fuck up your metabolism and have shitty hair/skin/general everything

ay0_x

HSC
that was for epically lazy bedbound people.

Daipire

HSC
There's this really weird person at our school who doesn't eat anything fattening or anything, and ironically, her friend who does is significantly hotter....

Oh the irony

ay0_x

HSC
wait till school finishes.

the hotter one will be so fugly.

the healthy one will still be hot.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
so wait. muscle weighs more than fat right?

cause i got home from europe and was def fatter than when i left and weighed myself and cried a little

right, but then, i weighed myself yesterday and im only 2kg lighter. but like, im heaps skinnier now

dont get it. :(

S3ng

HSC
I ran on the treadmill for 10 mins a day and ate healty. In 6 months i lost 20 kgs

S3ng

HSC
That's not nice Davey boy. Are you a some skinny white cunt?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
what the hell is wrong with some people in this thread suggesting that you take speed and other drugs and cigarettes to lose weight? wtf you may as well go commit suicide right now

and whats with the retarded "starve yourself" and other retarded diets where u eat one thing all week? not only will you feel sick all the time but your hair and skin will look like shit + this shows that you have a psychological eating disorder

the only way to really lose weight (in a healthy way) is to eat less (but not anorexic "less") and exercise- at least 30 mins of cardio a day.

sure if you want to have sallow, dull skin; weak, dull hair and broken nails, and just feel crappy and lethargic in general, by all means take drugs and smoke and eat nothing but artichokes for 3 months.

if you want glowing skin, strong shiny hair and nails, then just eat healthy with lots of different vegetables and fruits AS WELL AS the other food groups. you'll also feel better.

oh and you cant just spot reduce ie. burn fat from particular areas by exercising them. the only way to burn fat is by cardio. other exercises like situps, pushups, squats etc are for toning (after you burn the fat first)

Sarebs

HSC
I lol every time I come across this on Foxtel.

Fashion channel "FTV Breakfast" show. I always imagine it being a blank screen.

But I saw this super skinny girl on there! So I quickly changed it before my grandparents came in and starting thinking they were my role models lol.

123 B A N G

HSC
I have recently lost about 10 kg after gaining the weight after being on exchange and I feel great. I exercised, but not a lot, and because my family already eat extremely healthy (if you find snack foods the most unhealthy thing will likely be soy crisps) so I cut down my food intake because I was eating way over the usual limit for the calorie intake for a woman. I realized I had stretched my stomach and no matter how much I eat I always felt hungry. I ate more often too which helped with the hunger. I am 172cm and now weigh about 65 kilos but I still want to lose about 5 more kilos because I live on the beach and want to look better in a bikini!

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I think girls are always tryin to lose weight even if they are size zero.. :lol:

123 B A N G

HSC
I've been on 4 different scales and they all say a different weight. How the hell am I supposed to know which on is right?

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Depends. Pick the lowest reading if you wanna feel good about yourself. Pick the highest if you wanna motivate yourself to lose weight. Pick any of the middle ones if you feel in between :p

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I've been on 4 different scales and they all say a different weight. How the hell am I supposed to know which on is right?
lol omg, really?
how much does difference in weight is there?
omg i gotta check this out.

*thinks about getting two bathroom scales* :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)