• I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

honsaw

HSC
N/A
If i walk on the treadmill for 6km/hr for 30-40 min a day for 3-4 days per week, could i lose some weight? even though i eat 3 slices of whole grain bread with either chicken or tuna or egg salad.. i don't know what else to eat for lunch..

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I lost 15 kilos when I stopped drinking soft drink and drank more water, and did Zumba twice a week :)
I am now an instructor and find it easy to eat alot of crap and maintain my weight.
Motive of the story, if you're struggling do something fun!

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Yep definitely agree with you there cro_angel - the only way you're going to stick to something and be motivated continuously is to find something/s that you enjoy ACTUALLY doing, regardless of whether you're doing it alone or with a friend.
Whilst I'm not a fan of Zumba (sorry love!) I've realised after getting into it, that I LOVE boxing-related classes like kickboxing, mma etc and hot yoga. So now I regularly work out and have fun doing it! whilst also controlling what I eat of course, there's no point in doing a lot of fitness and then chowing down mcdonalds and hot dogs every meal. It's just a matter of less calories in, more calories out (burned by exercise) - MyFitnessPal app on iPhone is a great way to track your net calorie count.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Maybe I should start with hot yoga, then. Work my way up, since I haven't done yoga or pilates in years...

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
good idea! i started with normal yoga and decided it wasn't intense enough, hot yoga or power yoga is much more my style. i do my classes at virgin fyi, if you're in sydney

kfnmpah

HSC
wtf why are so many girls unhappy with their weight when they are most likely in a healthy weight range.
I have a feeling 'tone' may be the issue at hand. by tone i mean body fat perentage. Stop obsessing over the number on the scale, i did and i got really sick and almost ended up on hospital for heart problems. Now i've been healthy for over a year and i still have circulation probs in my feet from what i did, so don't do anything stupid.
There's no point in cutting out carbs or junk food or whatever because it leads to bingeing.
Eat 6 small meals a day, lots of fruit and veges and low GI carbs. this will help curve the sugar cravings. Let yourself have like 2 pieces of chocolate or whatever every day.

Join a gym and do WEIGHTS not cardio. You will see results with cardio at first but then nothing. Weights won't make you big, girls can't get big because of chemical differences between us and boys.
Probably do a full body routine unless you're training for a comp (like me :D)
Do squats, lunges (you'll get a fucking top ass and legs and work your core all at the same time) do hovers/planks and other resistance exercises and you will see a HUGE difference.
Make sure you get adequate protein and drink enough water.

IF you do this ^^ you will look hot as shit in a month. trust me.

EDIT: don't neglect cardio, but don't just go to the gym and do an hour of cardio. do 30 minutes weights THEN 30 min cardio. The weights use up glycogen stores so you'll burn a higher percentage of cals from fat in your cardio workout.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I find that weights have been doing wonders for me. I am going to rock the shit out of my bikini come summertime.

I want yoga for flexibility more than anything, and I do cardio mostly for funzies.

Bendent

HSC
Yeah, Bscienceboi, don't you know that these days, normal = fat? :p

In fact, most "underweight" girls are still trying to be thinner. It's so unhealthy.

I understand your desire to lose weight and be 45 kg instead of 51 kg, but you're not overweight. Even if you don't end up losing a lot, don't despair. Curves are attractive, and the ideal weight for women from the men's point of view is many kilograms heavier than from the women's.
what's with ur font lmao

lol at the 'im a boy and im hella sexy' <-------------------- hahahahahaah. the votes are way too high. overconfidence on ugly people = funny

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
regarding the topic, there's always a reason for everything. fat is mostly to do with food. if you don't eat a lot you won't be fat. some people love to eat 24/7 it's in their genes to eat. some people's don't. if you don't eat 24/7 u won't be fat. just sleep till7 pm and eat once . can u? LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)