Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I remember my HSC year :( It was terrible, I made so many unhealthy choices such as having maccas or kfc, drinking so many bottles of soda and coffee. It all came to my formal, when every dress I tried looked absolutely terrible and I started to hate myself for being so fat.

I started blaming my family for feeding me so much and blah blah blah! But then I realised it was my decision and my life! When I started my journey I was 162cm tall and almost 80 kilos. Yup, I was like a balloon. From December 1st 2012 to today, I have lost exactly 28 kilos. I am currently 164cm tall and 50 kilos and it feels so good.

It was so hard at the very start. I didn't wanna go gym, cos I felt so ashamed of my weight. I started running in my backyard everyday for around 45 minutes. Slowly I completely took out soda from my life. It was hard, but it was worth. Drank green tea and lemon water. Also did the salt water flush, which is great! By January 2013, I was able to buy myself a trampoline and a treadmill. Best thing ever! I used to and still do eat 3 meals a day but healthy choices.

So that is it! Drink 2 litres of water. No soda. Try lemon water. Exercise around 30 minutes a day is good. And remember it is about being healthy and not skinny! :)
Sounds a lot like me, I'm about four centimeters taller than you and was initially 85 kilos, but I dropped down to 56. I also blamed my family at first, but I realised that if I wanted to actually lose weight I was going to have to start cooking for myself rather than just complaining that my parents only cooked high-fat food.

@moonshoes I drink green tea with jasmine, I think it tastes a lot nicer

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
I think you should not eat junk foods at home. Try eating healthy alternative snacks like a bowl of mixed fruits instead of a bag of salty chips. I know it's hard but you should do it if you really want to lose weight. Control yourself not to eat unhealthy foods that can give you more weight. You should exercise daily too. A One hour exercise per day is good and do it regularly. Do some lifting and cardiovascular workouts.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I lost 12 kgs in 6 months and have not felt this good and versatile with my body in ages.

By versatile, you can see me doing sprints sometimes in public areas. I do it because I know I won't feel buggered and because I can actually sprint for once lol.

How did I lose it all?

Basically work and soccer and diet. So I would be doing sprints about 3-4 days a week, with varying amounts of time (for a game, 2 hours, for work, 8 hour shifts lol). Meanwhile I had a solid keto based diet. Veggies and Meat only basically. No carbs. Uni also did its job for me. Left me with no choice but to hold my appetite for the appropriate times.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I lost 12 kgs in 6 months and have not felt this good and versatile with my body in ages.

By versatile, you can see me doing sprints sometimes in public areas. I do it because I know I won't feel buggered and because I can actually sprint for once lol.

How did I lose it all?

Basically work and soccer and diet. So I would be doing sprints about 3-4 days a week, with varying amounts of time (for a game, 2 hours, for work, 8 hour shifts lol). Meanwhile I had a solid keto based diet. Veggies and Meat only basically. No carbs. Uni also did its job for me. Left me with no choice but to hold my appetite for the appropriate times.
well UNSW is leg day.

I have gained a net of 5kg from the HSC. still feel good about my self. Just broke the 100kg mark

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
Yes, I am trying to lose weight because my old clothes don’t fit to me at all. I gain lots of weight this past months because I'm on my vacation and I ate too many. I ate all of my favorite foods with my family and we spend some time to the restaurants and some cafe and I gain a lot. I'm back to my home now and I realized that I need to lose weight now.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Are you serious, 160cm and 51kg? You're fine, I think you just want to look more toned.

Don't go and try lose more weight, exercise and tone up, girl.

Ethicks

HSC
I'm 194cm and 72 kg was 93kg a year ago so no i'm not trying to lose weight just gain which is hard when you're in the habit of eating healthy.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm 194cm and 72 kg was 93kg a year ago so no i'm not trying to lose weight just gain which is hard when you're in the habit of eating healthy.
gotta eat big to get big cmon
dont forget to take 5 scoops

calamebe

HSC
I lost ~ 9 kg when I first had braces as I ate almost purely yogurt and soft fruit, so yeah... I was 59 kg at 176 cm. I definitely became way too skinny, just saying how me and my friend unintentionally lost weight.

calamebe

HSC
Yeah 178 and 53 kg here, just trying to gain.

Orwell

HSC
What you must keep in mind, that you can lose weight via starvation with ease, and in factuality, you can gain weight by eating junk food. But macro management is highly important to ascertain a certain shape, or else you end up in particular predicaments, E.g re-gaining of FAT, skinny-fat dilemma, etc..

ifyoudo

HSC
Definitely agree. You need to eat more healthy and move more. That's the key.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)