• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lost 1st Rank In Eng By 1 Course Mark (1 Viewer)

ilovecutecats

HSC
N/A
Yep lost 1st rank by 1 mark. I guess that means I'm second lmao. Anyway, since I am second should I take english kind of chill and focus more on my other subjects? I'm not gonna flunk english but tbh I want to spend more time on my other subjects since I have secured a pretty good rank. My class is also small btw (21 kids)

igor9

HSC
yea obviously do your best in english since that is your strong subject, but it would be more beneficial to pull your other subjects up alongside english to get a better atar, if that's what ur looking for. I am in this situation too so I would do more for other subjects.

ilovecutecats

HSC
N/A
yea obviously do your best in english since that is your strong subject, but it would be more beneficial to pull your other subjects up alongside english to get a better atar, if that's what ur looking for. I am in this situation too so I would do more for other subjects.
Tbh right now if I put more work into Business I should be good, but with eng I need to mem quotes/techniques better and learn how to write narratives lol and adapt it to the stimli when needed.

igor9

HSC
i feel like english is like not much increase in the mark even if you put more effort compared to something like maths which is and i prob need to improve.

coolcat6778

HSC
Yep lost 1st rank by 1 mark. I guess that means I'm second lmao. Anyway, since I am second should I take english kind of chill and focus more on my other subjects? I'm not gonna flunk english but tbh I want to spend more time on my other subjects since I have secured a pretty good rank. My class is also small btw (21 kids)
Who cares about this shit ass worthless subject? I go to a comprehensive normal school and I'm ~38/40 in english advanced with assessment mark of 50%. I literally hope I get a band 3 in this worthless ass subject. That doesn't stop me from being top 5 in all the other subjects (MA, PHYS).

Last edited:

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Who cares about this shit ass worthless subject? I go to a comprehensive normal school and I'm ~38/40 in english advanced with assessment mark of 50%. I literally hope I get a band 3 in this worthless ass subject. That doesn't stop me from being top 5 in all the other subjects (MA, PHYS).
u can say goodbye to anything above 95 then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)