lost license (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Your bf should be shot imo. Who gives a fuck if the dealer knew, he bought it knowing full well one of the conditions of his license was that he couldn't drive it.
Yeah, that was the worst part of the defence imo. There's no law stopping me from buying a ferrari even if I have no licence.

I have mates who bought, registered in their name and rode superbikes, GSXR750 etc... on their p's. The seller has no responsibility to ensure the buyer uses the vehicle in a safe or legal manner.

*Baby-K*

HSC
Graney said:
Yeah, that was the worst part of the defence imo. There's no law stopping me from buying a ferrari even if I have no licence.

I have mates who bought, registered in their name and rode superbikes, GSXR750 etc... on their p's. The seller has no responsibility to ensure the buyer uses the vehicle in a safe or legal manner.
That's not true actually, when he went to look at Nissan 350Z they asked to see his licence and stuff and checked if he was allowed to drive it, if he had an exemption etc before he could sign the papers. They are not responsible to check but they SHOULD

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
*Baby-K* said:
That's not true actually, when he went to look at Nissan 350Z they asked to see his licence and stuff and checked if he was allowed to drive it, if he had an exemption etc before he could sign the papers. They are not responsible to check but they SHOULD
They're not responsible, but they should? What are they, your fucking mum?

proringz

HSC
My friend got caught speeding 45 km/h+ over limit. He got 6months for it, but then the RTA wanted to take it back off him for another 3 months because he lost his demerits as a result of the same offence. He went to court and appeal accepted, judge said it wasn't fair to serve two punishments for save one offence.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
proringz said:
My friend got caught speeding 45 km/h+ over limit. He got 6months for it, but then the RTA wanted to take it back off him for another 3 months because he lost his demerits as a result of the same offence. He went to court and appeal accepted, judge said it wasn't fair to serve two punishments for save one offence.
yeah that happens all the time i know people whe've had the same thing and they all got off (i mean they only got three months instead of six). ud think the cops and the rta would learn that the courts wont uphold it but noooo they just want to be a pain in the arse.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
if you got your licence (p's) before july 2005, like i did, you're allowed to drive a v8

so i could have driven a v8 whilst on my p's, too bad shitcunt parents didnt get one till i had my full licence

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
well mate it took nearly 2 months for my notice to come in the mail, and it was almost three months before i started my suspension.

a kid i know got done drink driving (red p's he was .07). He went to court and claimed he needed a car for work, then he managed to get a bond, he had one point and yeah.

i lost my licence for doing 119 in a 90 zone, $238 fine and 3 months without a licence. the cop was actually really good about it, he didnt give me a lecture or anything. so yeah, fucking cockroaches.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
katie tully said:
if you got your licence (p's) before july 2005, like i did, you're allowed to drive a v8

so i could have driven a v8 whilst on my p's, too bad shitcunt parents didnt get one till i had my full licence
Doesn't work like that, the only way you could drive one after jul/05 was if you owned it before the law or if you needed it for work etc.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Doesn't work like that, the only way you could drive one after jul/05 was if you owned it before the law or if you needed it for work etc.
no fag read it

if you had your licence before july 05, you were allowed to drive them, regardles of whether you owned them

ill find it for u

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Azamakumar said:
I think it does work like that.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
NSW provisional licences issued prior to 11 July 2005 were not conditioned. However, the condition will be applied if theprovisional driver is disqualified for an offence committed on or after 11 July 2005
thar u go

Scissors

HSC
my two brothers have lost their license about 3 times EACH and unless you've got a clean record and you just happened to lose your license instantly, then no, I don't think you can get away with it.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
If you can rack up 7 points in one hit I'm fairly sure it'll be serious enough to not get let off.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
lololol. i was bitchen when i lost my point on my p's got caught going 12 over the limit, softest charge ever 62 in a 50 zone, thats hardly even speeding ..

Hajime

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Got pulled over Saturday night. Fucking undercover got me doing a u-turn at lights. 2 points. Previously incurred 6 points for a speeding INFRACTION (which occured during double demerits, when I was 119 in a 110). THAT MAKES 8. I understand I was being an idiot and broke the rules (EVEN THOUGH ITS A PRETTY STUPID RULE, AMIRITE QLD?), so I don't want a fucking lecture. Oh and I'm on my greens.

Can anyone answer the following;

1. How long does it take from when i pay the fine til when I get my license suspension notice?

2. If I write a letter saying I need a vehicle for employment, will this do anything?

3. What's this good behavior shens I've heard about? ie you get 1 more point for 3 months but if you get caught in that time you get pwned for like 12 months? truth or lies?

4. Anyone been caught driving whilst disqualified? What's the damage lulz.

5. Go to court and plead insanity?
I agrre with that last one... the insanity bit! But then again, I'd probably do it in the middle of court for the shock value... Then start attacking the jury. If you want you can do that. They'll maybe let you off the hook. But I have to take credit, so mention me, OK?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)