lost motivation. just want to stay in bed and do nothing. (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
thanks for the support guys. I started to study today and even though I won't do good in the trial i can do well in external.
BoS is the best. <3
You might not do well in the trials BUT you'll do better in the trials because you have put that effort in, rather than sleeping and being unproductive :)

Good luck

tonysoprano

HSC
Oh dearest darling. Do not give up just yet. You must be so tired. Take a nap, shower, call your lover, IDK. Do anything, but for the love of Beyonce do not give up. It's such a daunting time, but its a highly important time. Push through these 2-3 weeks so you can safely say 'I did everything I could everyday of my trials'. It'll be a testament of your strength, your courage, and more importantly, your faith in your abilties. You've gotten this far, push through just a little more. From personal experience, I can assure you the externals is WAY more chill than the trials. I'm sure many can seccond me on this.

You're so close, just keep ya head in the game.
I'm holding onto this to maintain my sanity.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
You might tell yourself that. But there were actually a lot of other ways your mum could have disciplined you or encouraged you not to be a drop kick.

I just hope you don't go and starve your own children (because it's actually abuse - not just "strict discipline").
nahh i won't use it on my own children, they'll just go tutoring lol
that type of discipline has the fastest results, it's not like i'll die or have life long side effects because i didn't eat for like 7hrs. the only reason why she resorted to that was because she was trying to teach me long division for hrs, the dumbass me didn't get it. Starving me forced me to understand it.
anyway, pt is that starving should be used as a last resort like op's situation.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Either way, it's pretty rude to mock people who are feeling the stress of the HSC.

Just the other day there was a post on HSC related suicides, and I was wondering what could be done about it... well first, maybe not to ridicule people who are finding the HSC stressful.

I actually find it comforting that others here are finding the HSC difficult and feeling the stress (that sounds really bad, but I mean that it shows me I'm not the only one).
I think there's a world of difference between feeling stressed and lacking motivation. I would have no issue with people worried about the overwhelming amount of stress that comes with the HSC, because myself and everyone else is feeling it. What I do have an issue with the recent influx of posters complaining about how little work they're doing. Posting on BOS is not going to solve the issue, only getting the work done will alleviate the problem.

Discussing stress is healthy, important and productive, and I think that more people should be discussing stress on forums such as this, because as you said, it is reassuring to know that people are feeling the same way. However, stress and motivation are two very different beasts, and should be treated that way.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I think there's a world of difference between feeling stressed and lacking motivation. I would have no issue with people worried about the overwhelming amount of stress that comes with the HSC, because myself and everyone else is feeling it. What I do have an issue with the recent influx of posters complaining about how little work they're doing. Posting on BOS is not going to solve the issue, only getting the work done will alleviate the problem.

Discussing stress is healthy, important and productive, and I think that more people should be discussing stress on forums such as this, because as you said, it is reassuring to know that people are feeling the same way. However, stress and motivation are two very different beasts, and should be treated that way.
I agree with you, but maybe sometimes the pressure of stress gets too heavy for an individual, they eventually feel it's easier to give up, and obviously loss of motivation is one step from giving up if they step off the edge of the cliff.

I think they turn towards a community that is experiencing the same thing because that's the most safest and common place to go, right?

What I think is the worst is when they complain and keep complaining despite getting the best advice from the BOS community, and they continue to do nothing about it

Last edited:

Chris_S

HSC
Just keep plugging along and it will all pay off in the end! (We hope)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)