Lost Season 2 (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
god, words can't describe how pissed off i am. rekoning? my foot! bloody hell they should be shot for doing this twice in a season, first it was lost revelations and now its lost rekoning...what a bloody waste...IDIOTS!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
LostAuzzie said:
I agree, all these recap episodes are a waste of time. Although the next episode looks interesting, I wonder who gets murdered.
hmm should be interesting.. that and anna lucia (michelle rodriguez) gettin it down and dirty

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
It should also be interesting to see what Michael has to say about The Others.

I reakon Vincent must be a Dog of Doom, whenever he shows up, bad things happen. Sure enough he appears at the very end of the last (proper) episode and someones getting murdered...

LostAuzzie

HSC
M-turkey said:
I reakon Vincent must be a Dog of Doom, whenever he shows up, bad things happen. Sure enough he appears at the very end of the last (proper) episode and someones getting murdered...
Hehe, i've heard some crazy theories about Vincent, for example 'Vincent is the polar bear', 'Vincent is a spirit that comforts those who have lost a loved one' etc etc.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
come on guys! there is only like tonights episode, and then one more, then thats it for season 2! any thoughts? ideas? angers? or have you all already downloaded the episodes and are eagerly awaiting season 2?
im pissed that anna-lucia was killed. she was by far the hottest one on the island. guess that title goes back to hurl-- i mean back to kate again.
poor hurley thought. he was [this] close to getting some lovin' and then libby's out of the picture. is it just me or do the tailies seem to be dropping like flies?
the others. arseholes.
"walt being somewhere he wasn't supposed to be". like when he appeared to shannon and sayid?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i watched the last episode. if anyone wants to watch the 2 hours left, its all on www.youtube.com if you have to watch it. its better than sitting there for hours trying to download it i guess. the last two are fantastic, i got a lot of questions answered, and you're not left at that bad of a cliffhanger as season 1.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i think id rather wait than watch it on youtube.
the cliffhanger isnt as bad as season 1, but it's still pretty bad, isnt it? it has to follow, in true LOST fashion.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
yeah there'll definately be a season or two more. they better be good, and a little more action packed, a bit faster running, and have less of those useless recap episodes.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm...ok so i guess what i heard was going to happen in the season finale made not happen :(

BTW: Rnitya- is that Abishek Bachun in ur avatar??

martin88

HSC
N/A
definetely at least one more...........its based this time mostly on "the others" and their past ect

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
tasha1188 said:
hmmm...ok so i guess what i heard was going to happen in the season finale made not happen :(

BTW: Rnitya- is that Abishek Bachun in ur avatar??
yup, indeed it is! you indian?

-Nitya

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
what i didn't get about the last two episodes is this:

in the hatch, when eko gets locked out, and keeps banging and screaming at them, locke and desmond ignore him. they can hear him, they can hear the banging, his voice. but when the bomb eko plants explodes, they can't hear a bloody thing. that's really screwed up.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
what i didn't get about the last two episodes is this:

in the hatch, when eko gets locked out, and keeps banging and screaming at them, locke and desmond ignore him. they can hear him, they can hear the banging, his voice. but when the bomb eko plants explodes, they can't hear a bloody thing. that's really screwed up.
did you even get to see john and eko when the explosion went off? i only watched it today, as i was at work on thursday, and i didnt think that you even got to see them. you got to see charlie running and hiding, but I didn't think you saw eko and locke...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)