Lost Season 2 (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

Thread for those following Lost on Channel 7.

No spoilers from those watching the american releases plz.

Season starts Feb 2.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
In addition, DON'T READ the Lost future discussion thread, as we have been talking about episodes that have yet to be screened in Australia

pig_93

HSC
im scared about the ppl on the boat
im so afraid for them esp the little boy (forgotten name already lol).

i wonder whats in the hatch? lets guess! i think its the all of the people the french woman has KILLED!

7th Sign

HSC
far out how far behind is australia havn't they even seen whats in the hatch lol...

season 2 is pretty good just wait, and dont read the future eps thread :D

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
The Season 1 final is on tonight at 11 for those who don't bother to check their TV guides. Good viewing to refresh your memory as to some of the finer details. For example,

pig 93 said:
im so afraid for them esp the little boy (forgotten name already lol).
Walt.

[trent]

HSC
I totally agree...one of the best LOST episodes ever!! It was actaully exciting and well-paced, but in usual LOST style managed to raise more questions than answer them...oh well...and no raft?!? But what was up with Walter? That was kinda spooky...

nono

HSC
N/A
Is Walter Sarah's ex-fiance?????

Cos that was weird...and I'm confused...

how the hell are they gonna make sense out of any of this? it should be called supernatural instead. its designed to make you hooked.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
wow, introduce a new character. wooptee do. would've been better if they introduced him last season with the flashback. i like it when the flashbacks from previous episodes mean things, not used to introduce a new character out of no where.

stears

Space Monkey
HSC
bluebiro said:
i missed the episode (had to work) will there be an encore? And if there is when is it?
It will be on 2pm next thursday

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was only half watching it...so, the guy down the hatch, that was the same guy that Jack was racing up the steps?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I was only half watching it...so, the guy down the hatch, that was the same guy that Jack was racing up the steps?
Yep. Damn cliff hanger endings. I'm going to have track down someone who has downloaded the second series.
And get on with the bit about the raft. Jack bores me a bit, Sawyer is far more interesting, and so is Locke for that matter.

[trent]

HSC
nono said:
Is Walter Sarah's ex-fiance?????

Cos that was weird...and I'm confused...
Ah no, sorry...I meant Walt, the boy from the raft who suddenly appeared in the jungle dripping wet and whispering something. I read that he was actaully speaking backwards:

In the first episode of the 2nd season, Walt appears to Shannon in the jungle. He motions for her to be quiet and then appears to whisper something. If anyone else noticed, what he says has actually been played backwards. If you take the clip and exported the sound file, played it backwards and can vaguely hear the words, " [Don't] press the button...[the button is bad]". This follows the storyline since Jack was about to press the 'Execute' button at the end of the episode

AND, some other crazy trivia from last night's episode:

Adam Rutherford, the man who died as a result of Sarah's car accident , has a time of death of 8:15. He also has the same last name as Shannon whose last name is Rutherford.

Sarah (Julie Bowen) also mentioned she was en route to get some things for her wedding. Boone on the island ran a business that provided wedding supplies, and would add weight to the theory that the Rutherford killed in the crash was related to Shannon

We are told that Adam Rutherford is aged 57, which is 42 plus 15, two of the "numbers"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)