Lost Season 2 (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (2 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
that was a pretty intense ending. It definetly makes me think its an experiment of some sort, the only hole in my theory was how the hell the plane crashed right there, now we know. When the old guy went on a trek and desmond followed him and killed him, where was the old guy going? that could be some useful info. Also i have no idea what can cause an emp that big besides a nuke... any guesses? maybe the island is sitting on one big metal plate or something, i dunno. So echo and lock or dead now? I think jack and co are going to be let in on the secret and become part of the others.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
SiZmOs said:
did you even get to see john and eko when the explosion went off? i only watched it today, as i was at work on thursday, and i didnt think that you even got to see them. you got to see charlie running and hiding, but I didn't think you saw eko and locke...
yeah you do see the bomb explode and charlie running away from it and then falling down and getting hit by it. they both get pretty badly bruised. but even after the bomb explodes, desmond inside's like..'what if something's happened to them outside? what if they really have planted a bomb' or something. so i find it stupid that they can hear eko's voice before but can't hear a bomb explode..

and as for BigBear_25's question, i think they'll be stuck there forever, no matter what because majority of them are mopre focused on how to start a civilisation there rather than finding ways to getting out. no matter what desmond says about the island being the world now. penny's men found a signal, it might be a something big..

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG i have to watch the season finale still. Dammit!
omg tasha... what were you doing to avoid watching Lost for this amount of time??!?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sorry...i went to Brisbane on thursday nite and came back sunday arvo, and have been too busy with uni work that i forgot about it *slaps self* But Lost isnt that important to me as HAA, but i will watch it definitely coz i wanna know what happened at the end :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)