Lost (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
This show is getting a lot better now. Is there a three week gap in this show too? I hate previews, they ruin the surprise:mad:! Anyway, I doubt it was a main character who hit Sayid with the stick:).

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Ok. with lost, is this the first season? How many episodes have I missed? I started with the one where Locke realises he can walk.. how many more were before that (just so I know how many to download) :D

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Logain said:
Ok. with lost, is this the first season? How many episodes have I missed? I started with the one where Locke realises he can walk.. how many more were before that (just so I know how many to download) :D
that was episode 1x04

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
gordo said:
woah... what break???
dont you listen to the man after the show had finished?\
he says blah blah and lost will be back after a three week easter break blah blah or some shit along the lines of that.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
It's on a three week break in the US too, so they probably just didn't want to catch up too much, cos it takes a certain amount of time for the show to be sent over/reviewed/make promos etc.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking. Plus, I think it costs Channel Seven more the closer it broadcasts the episodes to the American broadcast dates:).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Jack is the hottest!
not anymore (i thought he was at first) ! its sawyer, then boone, then charlie, then jack :D

mizz_smee said:
Wacky Weddings 2... :mad:
i want lost
wtf ? was there a wacky weddings 1 ? what a shit filler.

waterfowl

HSC
Annegelic said:
wtf ? was there a wacky weddings 1 ? what a shit filler.
Not necessarily: it's a tactic crappy American shows use to make people watch. The ideaology behind it is that people say "Wacky Weddings 2? Well if there is a second one, that means the first one should have been good, so I'll watch this to see how good it really is" But of course it ends up being a total waste of time.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
merrick and rosso unplanned wedding wtf ????
I <3 merrick n rosso. is their show coming back on tv ?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hope so it was the only late night show i specifically stayed up to watch everyweek.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
DarkHorizons.com said:
In a recent interview with The Trades, actor Harold Perrineau, who plays the over protective father Michael on ABC's "Lost", revealed the castaway series looks set to run for quite a while - at least as long as ratings and network support continues.

Perrineau says "When the show first got picked up, J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof said that they knew where they wanted Lost to go for six years. We were all like, 'Really?'. They said, 'We don't know exactly what's going to happen, but we have the beginning and the end set for six years'. Then after the first couple of episodes they said, 'We have the beginning and end for eight years'. So they're certainly on a roll."

Although the writers of "Lost" know where the series is headed, they remain tight lipped about the direction of the plot lines even to the actors who find out not long before us audience members do (the lag time from shooting to airing is around three weeks).

Actor Daniel Dae Kim addressed reports that one of the main characters will die by season's end. "We have been informed of which person's character will be killed, and it's incredibly sad...It [the episode] is so well done, there won't be a dry eye in the house."
Looks to be a very long and compelling series.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
routemarker said:
Looks to be a very long and compelling series.
long no doubt. compelling.....doubtful they can stretch it out for that long. 8 YEARS?!?!?!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)