Lost (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Sphyx said:
long no doubt. compelling.....doubtful they can stretch it out for that long. 8 YEARS?!?!?!?!?
lol i think they can. If they're that confident that they have enough ideas then im sure they can create 8 yrs worth of brilliant episodes.

Dont underestimate the series, there are many twist and turns yet!

Also note instead of Lost next week will be The Amazing Race at 8.40

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
in the preview they said "shes not breathing" so i reckon it will be pregnant girl or Shannon. I personally think it will be Shannon, because pregnant girl is more interesting. but then again, the producers might want to keep Shannon for eye-candy value.
i dont think they will kill off Locke or Jack. or any other male character for that matter.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
the producers says it won't be charlie because he has too much of a following, so i reckon they'll prolly kill off hurley or jing at the end of the season, hurley so it can b a tear jerker, jing so sun and michael can get it on

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Check out the abc preview for the episode. It looks like its Shannon.

Right click and save target as

abc promos are generally less likely to spoil than sevens ones beacuse they are under close scrutiny by show producers. But they do their job at hyping the ep up :cool:

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Sphyx said:
in the preview they said "shes not breathing" so i reckon it will be pregnant girl or Shannon. I personally think it will be Shannon, because pregnant girl is more interesting. but then again, the producers might want to keep Shannon for eye-candy value.
i dont think they will kill off Locke or Jack. or any other male character for that matter.
How do we know Jack isn't secretly -dundundun- a women!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Argh! I just accidentally read a spoiler of who hit Sayid over the back of his head with the stick:mad:! It was my own fault though. I am so angry at myself right now:mad:!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
The only characters i don't mind dying are the psycho korean guy and shannon. everyone else better not die.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Merethrond said:
Argh! I just accidentally read a spoiler of who hit Sayid over the back of his head with the stick:mad:! It was my own fault though. I am so angry at myself right now:mad:!
so why did you do it?

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
omg that ep. looks awesome. damn channel 7 and their 3 week brake.
so Shannon is asthmatic, and Sawyer steals her inhaler. and maybe Kate doesnt actually kiss Sawyer, it sort of looks like she is giving him EAR in slo-mo, lol.
But then again, i wouldnt blame her if she was kissing him. so hot.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
if your cookies were choc chip, i ate them.
my cat licked up the trail of crumbs i left.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
so why did you do it?
Well I was reading in a thread about what people who were downloading the episodes thought of the episodes up to last weeks episode but I read one page too far and I read the first line of a post about next weeks episode:(. The thing I have in spoilers below is not really a spoiler but I will put it in tags anyway just in-case. It is just my reaction to who hit Sayid over the back of his head with the stick but I don't actually say who it was:

I wasn't very surprised at who hit Sayid, I kind of had it in the back of my mind.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yeah I've downloaded most of the Lost episodes (up to e17) and I find it lame. Lost started out intriging and entertaining but it becomes old very fast. It's just really stupid and nothing is ever answered, always more bullshit. Turn off your TV and stop watching such trash now.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Merethrond said:
Well I was reading in a thread about what people who were downloading the episodes thought of the episodes up to last weeks episode but I read one page too far and I read the first line of a post about next weeks episode:(. The thing I have in spoilers below is not really a spoiler but I will put it in tags anyway just in-case. It is just my reaction to who hit Sayid over the back of his head with the stick but I don't actually say who it was:

I wasn't very surprised at who hit Sayid, I kind of had it in the back of my mind.
i don't think whoever hit sayid was conclusively explained in the next ep.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well it may have been the next episode again, or maybe they were just guessing:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)