Lost (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
I'm quite sure what happened with Sawyer and the letter. They kinda went too fast for me. Does anyone want to explain it?

waterfowl

HSC
persephone said:
I'm quite sure what happened with Sawyer and the letter. They kinda went too fast for me. Does anyone want to explain it?
Sawyer wrote that letter himself to the 'real' Sawyer.
He tried to scam that girl and her husband in order to pay off his debt to that guy, but when he saw their kid, he realised he had become the same man he was hunting.

v sia

HSC
lost is getting boring , anyone else agreee?

the hobbit , " pippin " or " Merry " i cant remember

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
v sia said:

the hobbit , " pippin " or " Merry " i cant remember
no[comment]blahblah[/comment]

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
persephone said:
I got the grasp of what Sawyer was saying but he wasn't speaking too clearly and I couldn't understand a bit of it:(.

v sia said:
Well I have been disappointed with it right from the start but I think it is a decent show. Still don't see how it deserves all the hype though:(.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Don't worry, the newest episodes are fucking awesome. And the ones coming up in the next few weeks (on TV I mean) are pretty damn good too.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
did u all figure out that the note was his wen he started staring at the little boy? :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Don't worry, the newest episodes are fucking awesome. And the ones coming up in the next few weeks (on TV I mean) are pretty damn good too.
Yeah, I have heard that the lastest episodes (from America) have been really good). People have been saying that the episodes were awesome right from the beginning though:(.

gordo said:
did u all figure out that the note was his wen he started staring at the little boy? :)
No:eek:.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, I have heard that the lastest episodes (from America) have been really good). People have been saying that the episodes were awesome right from the beginning though:(
Hey they've all ben good!!! so there may be no lesbian kisses, or bitch slaps but its quality drama. The only eps that are lacking are the Jack centric ones,.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
routemarker said:
so there may be no lesbian kisses, or bitch slaps but its quality drama.
Word. ;)

If you haven't liked the 8 episodes so far then maybe you won't like the rest of the show.
For those who do like the show the hype is completely justified.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
Hey they've all ben good!!! so there may be no lesbian kisses, or bitch slaps but its quality drama. The only eps that are lacking are the Jack centric ones,.
If you had of been reading my latest posts in The O.C. thread you would know that I have admitted that The O.C. has been going downhill lately and that the whole lesbian theme is just lame;).

midnight said:
If you haven't liked the 8 episodes so far then maybe you won't like the rest of the show.
For those who do like the show the hype is completely justified.
I didn't say I don't like it, it is just that I don't absolutely love it. I think the last episode (the one about Charlie) has been the best so far. I really liked that episode:).

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
all chanel 7 said was that one of you favourites will "go"... they didnt actualy say some1 would die:D ... not for another few eps anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)