• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lost (2 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
Heres abcs Lost trailer for episode 3 - Tabula rasa

right click and save target as

It's a little more better than sevens promo and has more stuff besides kates mystery.
I would prefer it to unfold completely in-front of me and without me having any knowledge of it whatsoever:).

firehose

HSC
For anyone out there who might think that the show's spark will now fade now that the crash is behind them, think again; it's only just getting started :)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
True that ^^

However I would definately think that there would be a vast minority who would think like that. I mean, the show was the most watched show this week after Desperate Housewives pulling in 2 point something million viewers.

firehose

HSC
Hehe hooray, finally, two decent shows being the two most watched shows. Hoorah to ch7 and sucked in to other networks for their crappy programs (starstruck, celebrity overhaul, x factor etc.). hope this carries on for a while.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well it definitely is a refreshing change to the many crime shows on at the moment (which I don't like):D.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, that's true. I swear, that Law and Order show is on all the time whenever I switch it on channel 10. I hate that show! It's so boring. And there's too many of them out there - more shows like Lost, I say!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
I think it would be boring:p. Who wants to see a plane crash through the eyes of a pilot? We have seen it all before. What I would like to know is if it is possible for a plane to just snap in half like this one did:).
lol maybe to you as youve just seen the crash bot those taht are up to date with the US will be very interested to as why the plane crashed in the first place.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
nicko88 said:
Yeah, that's true. I swear, that Law and Order show is on all the time whenever I switch it on channel 10. I hate that show! It's so boring. And there's too many of them out there - more shows like Lost, I say!
Yeah, so true. They are all the same and that is bad news when I don't like them in the first place:).

routemarker said:
lol maybe to you as youve just seen the crash bot those taht are up to date with the US will be very interested to as why the plane crashed in the first place.
Those who are up-to-date with America would have already seen the whole of episodes three, so why would they want to watch the trailer/preview:p?

Oh, so it didn't crash due to turbulence like they said? That would explain why it snapped in half:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Lets make a list of how many crime/forensic shows there are:

Cold Case;
Crossing Jordan;
Law & Order;
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation;
CSI: Miami;
Without a Trace;
Medium (although a bit different);
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit;
Medical Investigation (Which actually looks good, although I haven't seen it yet); and
CSI: New York (Coming Soon):(.

I think that is all of them. I mean surely that it too many, even if you do like the genre:rolleyes:.

firehose

HSC
That's definitely too many. One day they will all crash and burn. It's a shame how when some genre gets hot (like forensic crime or talent quests) a whole glut of clones hit the small screens.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Those who are up-to-date with America would have already seen the whole of episodes three, so why would they want to watch the trailer/preview:p?

Oh, so it didn't crash due to turbulence like they said? That would explain why it snapped in half:p.
well i suspect those that havent seen the upcoming episode to be aired next thursday would be interested to see how it was promoted on abc compared to the seven promo which was shown after last weeks episode.

Bacause any lost websites online are riddled with spoilers so i was kind enough to let those that do not want to be spoilt to have access to some of the media.

Lets just say there may be many factors in the crash besides the turbulance....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
nicko88 said:
You forgot Third Watch also.
I didn't know whether to include Third Watch or not. I think it is more a rescue drama than a crime show. If you included Third Watch you would have to include shows like ER, in my opinion:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
firehose said:
That's definitely too many. One day they will all crash and burn. It's a shame how when some genre gets hot (like forensic crime or talent quests) a whole glut of clones hit the small screens.
Yes, very sad indeed:(.

routemarker said:
well i suspect those that havent seen the upcoming episode to be aired next thursday would be interested to see how it was promoted on abc compared to the seven promo which was shown after last weeks episode.
Yeah, fair enough:).

routemarker said:
Bacause any lost websites online are riddled with spoilers so i was kind enough to let those that do not want to be spoilt to have access to some of the media.
Oh, you are too kind;)!

routemarker said:
Lets just say there may be many factors in the crash besides the turbulance....
Ooh:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)