what is with the chic
shes the prisoner...im not spoiling nethin it was on last thurs
so what did she do
this will prob be revealed thurs but i cant wait
can sum1 tell me :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Do a search on the Internet. It should take you all of ten seconds to find out:).

alexialight

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
what is with the chic
shes the prisoner...im not spoiling nethin it was on last thurs
so what did she do
this will prob be revealed thurs but i cant wait
can sum1 tell me :)
You won't actually find out for another few episodes... so you'll have to either be patient or look it up ;)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Take note there will NOT be an encore epiosde of this thursdays episode (17/2) on saturday (19/2). There will be a movie instead.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
routemarker said:
Take note there will NOT be an encore epiosde of this thursdays episode (17/2) on saturday (19/2). There will be a movie instead.
thank you for telling me, i will make sure i watch it tomorrow then, i keep using the encores as back up

graphix

HSC
The thread is way too long to go through ever post, but just thought I would add that I reckon Lost is awesome and I love the concept of these kind of shows...I'm up to date with the episodes aired in the US, and I must say IMO it gets better and better.

So without giving anything away, people not hooked yet I encourage you to just keep watching as I found personally it gets better and better as the show progresses and characters are built upon as the show goes into the past and explores their lives before the plane crash and what took them to take that fateful flight. Can't wait for the next episode!

SharkBait

HSC
sexy dude

hey can any1 tell me who is that guy who shot the polar bear? like, wots his real name? or his character name for that matter, hmm...i should really pay more attention to the show. but man, he's HOTTTTT!!! and mathew fox aint a bad looker either.

thanks

alien

HSC
i am so watching this this week. i missed it last week but watched both encore episodes the first week! lol. looks awesome

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yay! Lost is on tonight! :D
Are they gonna have another encored episode for this one, or is it like that for evry episode from now on?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh man, that episode really was a disappointment. Nothing really happened:(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)