Lost (1 Viewer)

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
From now on in everything starts to fall into place, that's how we got "one step closer to the truth". The transmission in the plane, for starters, is pretty important. All the remaining episodes are absolutely fucking brilliant.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Ellie-Bee said:
Was 'Lost' on last night????
nope they put cricket on instead. stupid cricket!

hehe but i have all the eps so i watched next weeks (supposed to be this weeks) anyway. i don't like the next ep...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
nope they put cricket on instead. stupid cricket!

hehe but i have all the eps so i watched next weeks (supposed to be this weeks) anyway. i don't like the next ep...
Doesnt matter, if it had aired it would have been disrupted with live rolling coverage of the london bombings so seven woudl have to air the episode again the next week anyway.

alexialight

HSC
Has anyone seen the new UK Lost promo? It's available here: http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=23613 [no spoilers]. It's so weird, but I love it... doesn't really show what Lost is about though. I don't think I'd be interested in watching Lost if this was the promo that was showing in Australia before it aired.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
my good lord, that IS CRAP! gosh i really would be put off if that was the promo....

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
haha it makes it look like a big romantic soapie. but what ARE they doing on the ad? is it a clip from an episode? all the girls look like they are whores and are on dope. it doesnt portray the spirit of the show at all

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sphyx said:
haha it makes it look like a big romantic soapie. but what ARE they doing on the ad? is it a clip from an episode? all the girls look like they are whores and are on dope. it doesnt portray the spirit of the show at all
It is not a clip from an episode.

kaylz

HSC
Words can't express how much I hate cricket these holidays. Lost, not on? That's the highlight of my week.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
kaylz said:
Words can't express how much I hate cricket these holidays. Lost, not on? That's the highlight of my week.
yeh i agree. every thursday at school is my toughest day, im at school from 8.30am to 5pm with no frees, and the only thing that gets me through the day is the thought of Lost at the end of the day. mind you, its become a weekly ritual for the entire family and any thursday without it feels wrong.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i luv the cricket yay...but lost is on this week...wen is the finale?

taxman

make poverty
HSC
How many weeks do we have left? It's something like 5 more episodes if memory serves me correctly. I love Thursday nights for Lost alone...I have footy training on just before Lost starts and it seriously has me not concentrating at training cos I'm thinking about Lost. It;s nuts.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Yeah Lost is on this week- The ad went "Returning this thursday"

Lost didn't show at all last week right?

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I'm hoping not. I don't watch much TV, so I don't get to see ads...I was terified that they would show lost on Friday or something like they did earlier in the year. Scared the pants offa me.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
They interviewed the guy that played Charlie on Sunrise this morning
Any1 see it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)