Lost (1 Viewer)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
Well my economics teacher told me, about the time when the first episode screened, that the monster was a massive robot.

Since then, I've been pissed that it's produced by a company called Bad Robot Productions.

And the mechanical shit last night must've been a giveaway.
i tink it might be a robot or something too (if not the blur) because it was making some metalic sounding noises in that last episode.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
The confrontation between the the pirate's boat and Michael's boat happened too quickly, I couldn't tell what happened. I thought Sawyer got a shot off but we couldn't really tell if he hit anything, Jin leaped off into the water which was dissapointing because I thought he would mob fight the lot of them and Michael was held down while Walt was captured.

Also, the figure that lobbed the home-made grenade onto the raft appeared to be feminine.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
leetom said:
The confrontation between the the pirate's boat and Michael's boat happened too quickly, I couldn't tell what happened. I thought Sawyer got a shot off but we couldn't really tell if he hit anything, Jin leaped off into the water which was dissapointing because I thought he would mob fight the lot of them and Michael was held down while Walt was captured.

Also, the figure that lobbed the home-made grenade onto the raft appeared to be feminine.
He's asian, he couldnt do anything 1-on-more.

And the grenade thrower was a chick.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
the grenade thrower was a woman? all the people on the boat appeared to be men.. and plus, they took the kid so quickly that the african dude didn't get a chance to get him as he fell into the water. someone was right about saying that because the others couldn't get the baby, they want Walt instead...
isn't it funny how when that robot thingamajig was chasing them, and jack put down his bag with the dynamite in it, the robot thing stopped and it was like it was protecting the dynamite and the ship or something?!

Gummy_bear

HSC
i reckon that the others never wanted claires baby in the first place, roussoue only thought that.
she was the one who kidknapped claire, not the others, as claires visions show.
i think roussoue just assumed that the others wanted claires baby, but htey were after walt all along, thats why they werent there when roussoue took the baby to see them, they were busy getting a boat ready to get walt.

as people seem to say a lot walt it 'special'

bumbo_hippo

HSC
it was a gay ending..
didn't realli show anything...didn't show wat was on da island...
i dun think...some black looking misty thing..
and then...yea...so channel 7 lied!! it said we would c wats on da island and wateva!! -________-"
got my hopes up! sigh...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
http://www.oceanicflight815.com/ has got the trailer for the next season. man the trailer's mad. its got locke and kate and kate goes down the hatch ladder. just click on 'EXPLORE' and follow the little dots to each clip which are season 1's little clips and the last clip is the trailer. dammit i have to wait till feb 2006......dammit!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
yea you're right, it comes out in america in september some time. i hope i can download it...

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
it was a gay ending..
didn't realli show anything...didn't show wat was on da island...
I second that. I was very much disappointed. Bull it was supposed to answer all our questions! Did they take Walt because he has special powers? Well, that's what I heard anyway. And were those pirates at the end "the others"? Hmmm...I'm gonna have to wait another 6 months to find out...

bumbo_hippo

HSC
summer should b ending soon..
all my friends off to college by now...so...lost should b bak on for them in about ....2 or 3 weekz time...

bumbo_hippo

HSC
nicko88 said:
I second that. I was very much disappointed. Bull it was supposed to answer all our questions! Did they take Walt because he has special powers? Well, that's what I heard anyway. And were those pirates at the end "the others"? Hmmm...I'm gonna have to wait another 6 months to find out...
its stupid! sigh..
i dun think im goin to bother to watch it...HAHA~~
cuz it dun seem to get anywhere...they alwayz doin da same things....
kinda...a stand still series

P

pLuvia

man stupid lost, they keep on saying next episode your gonna see that thing etc etc.. man stupid lost, as bumbo said it goes NOWHERE
its the most stupid series ever, everyone gets sucked into the adds, they lie, you never get to see the thing in the island

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
summer should b ending soon..
all my friends off to college by now...so...lost should b bak on for them in about ....2 or 3 weekz time...

September 21 in the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)