Lost (1 Viewer)

Morbo

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

I read somewhere that Blake Bashoff (Karl) confirmed he was dead and if Karl appears in 'The Shape Of Things To Come', it will not be played by him. No word on Mira Furlan (Rousseau) though.

HSC

ell16 said:
he's watching the bottle for like half an hour, just staring at the water spilling out
Rofl i know aye, slow reaction. Rosssueeueauuu isn't dead. I read it somewhere, but i'm not sure.

Longest flashback ever.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

Hai guys,

Anyone know when episode 9 screens in the US?

Edit: K, i think rest of the season screens from April 24 to May 22. Too long to wait.

Sawyer dies a tragic heroes death saving kate, fullfilling the series redemptive theme. Plot is obvious.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Graney said:
Hai guys,

Anyone know when episode 9 screens in the US?

Edit: K, i think rest of the season screens from April 24 to May 22. Too long to wait.
Yeah...thats too long dammit!! :pain:

Graney said:
Sawyer dies a tragic heroes death saving kate, fullfilling the series redemptive theme. Plot is obvious.
Noooo :'(
Stuff Kate, and everyone else! I hope she or Jack die instead of Sawyer! :mad:

Sawyer is my absolute favourite, followed by Desmond. I dont want anything to happen to these two. If they dont want to go back to the "outside" world, then they can just stay on the Island, but not die :(:(

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

MaNiElla said:
If they dont want to go back to the "outside" world, then they can just stay on the Island, but not die :(:(
It's the obvious explanation at this point as to why he would abandon kate in the future.

But then, we don't even know why/how the six leave the island at this point...

Morbo

HSC

The shortened season will return on April 24th and will screen uninteruppted until May 22nd, to fit within the US ratings period. We will probably get the ninth episode in Australia on May 1st (one week after the US air date) and if this is the case, the season will run until May 29th. The timeslot in the US has changed (from 9:00 to 10:00) to accommodate the airing of new Grey's Anatomy episodes but this will not likely affect how it airs in Australia.

Graney said:
MaNiElla said:
Noooo :'(
Stuff Kate, and everyone else! I hope she or Jack die instead of Sawyer! :mad:
No, I don't think that is how it will happen at all. It's true, Sawyer's story has arced but so have many of the other survivors. There's still a hint of Sawyer's story left which has been referenced in many episodes which we have not seen (i.e. "the Tampa Job" first referenced in 'Outlaws'). And, since when have any of the plots on Lost been obvious?

Also of interest, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have said that "time travel" has been integral in the story thus far (with, flashbacks and now flashforwards) and that once the series ends the viewers will look differently at the significance of (at that time) seemingly insignificant events, beginning with the introduction of "Adam & Eve", the "Four-toed Statue", "The Orchid" Station. Importantly, in 'House of the Rising Sun" Kate tells Jack "I don't want to be Eve.", to which Jack laughs "Nobody's asking you to.". Foreshadowing... maybe?

EDIT: With the cancellation of 'Cane', Nestor Carbonell (Richard) will make a re-appearance on Lost sometime before the season finale. Cuse also noted that "[Carbonell's] return will lead to some very interesting revelations."

Last edited:

tanna

HSC

MaNiElla said:
Stuff Kate, and everyone else!
I totally agree about Kate. She should die extremely soon. But I like Season 4 Jack, but he was a total pain in season 3.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

tanna said:
I totally agree about Kate. She should die extremely soon. But I like Season 4 Jack, but he was a total pain in season 3.
Yeah!! Jack used to totally annoy me. He comes across as such a sooky to me...he always has this expression that makes him seem like he's about to burst into tears...what a sissy. But i agree with you, he's much better this season ^_^

Morbo

HSC

There have been talks of an extra hour of Lost before seasons end. Apparently, ABC have been approached to produce another hour of Lost extending the episode count from thirteen to fourteen. This means however there will be a week break between the twelfth episode and the two-hour season finale. Your thoughts?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Morbo said:
From the second 'The Shape of Things to Come' preview. It seems Ben was not the one responsible to the shootings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIIh_KhIZA
Interesting.

I read that the next episode will be centered around Ben, and the one after it will be about Jack.

I cant wait for Sawyer's episode, I hope they make one for him! :D

tanna

HSC

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Morbo

HSC

I hope we see the return of Annie (as an adult?) in 'The Shape of Things To Come' but as the title suggests I'm thinking flashforward rather than flashback. News is that the twelfth episode is titled 'There's No Place Like Home'.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Morbo said:
I hope we see the return of Annie (as an adult?) in 'The Shape of Things To Come' but as the title suggests I'm thinking flashforward rather than flashback. News is that the twelfth episode is titled 'There's No Place Like Home'.
I once read (or maybe even you mentioned it here before), that we will find out some stuff about her during this season. I honestly dont remember where i read that.

BTW, read what Wikipedia has to say about LOST, its got some pretty interesting stuff, i think you'd like it :)

Morbo

HSC

From the titles of the remaining episodes of Season 4 ('Cabin Fever' and 'There's No Place Like Home'), it doesn't look like we'll get a Claire, Locke or Sawyer centric episode unless the finale is comprised of flashbacks/flashforwards of several characters. However, I wonder whether we will get another flashback from one of the characters from Widmore's freighter in 'Cabin Fever'. I don't see Sawyer heavily involved in events until the season finale where Claire is confirmed to have died... only joking.:uhhuh:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Morbo said:
I don't see Sawyer heavily involved in events until the season finale where Claire is confirmed to have died... only joking.:uhhuh:
OMG, wth?
noo :'(

Maybe thats why she was asking Kate to carry Aaron....maybe its a hint...a sign :(

I saw Claire and Sawyer running in the youtube video you posted, but its tooo early for her to die now! Im getting worried about my dear, precious Sawyer now :(

Morbo

HSC

lol I was only joking if you highlighted the text after "died..." and before ":uhhuh:" you would've seen that. But my guess is she will be gone pretty soon. In an interview Lindelof was relunctant to comment on Emilie de Ravin's future from next season onwards and said that something huge will happen in regards to Claire that will become integral to the storytelling towards the season finale. Still it will be sad to see her go despite her little involvement this season. We still need to know more about "psychic", Richard Malkin!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Hahaha, clever! I totally fell for that little trick :)

Yeah, I also think that CLaire will die soon. Im not a big fan, but i'll be sad if she died, i guess its because she's got a little kid, who'll need her.
Interesting about that psychic guy, do you know whether he will make another appearance?

I dont think i'll be all that sad if Michael died though. Same for Bernard and his wife, they should either both die together, or get off the island together :p

Last edited:

Morbo

HSC

They were meant to revisit Richard Malkin but I don't think they will have enough time now that the season has been cut short due to the Writer's Strike. Perhaps, he may appear in another characters flashbacks/flashforwards as he did in '?'.
Haha, I agree I don't see Michael's character going any further than the end of this season possibly the start of next season. Remember, we still don't know who is in that coffin and Michael seems the most likely candidate at the moment.
Is it just me, or are the female characters of Lost being killed off one-by-one? There seems to be a lack of female characters who are received well amongst fans. I hope the same doesn't occur to Juliet. Elizabeth Mitchell has proven her worth in her performances in 'Not in Portland' and 'One of Us', as have all the actors which appear on Lost. Do you think there may be a possiblility of Sonya Walger joining the main cast as Penny in later seasons? She's been a character the audience have warmed to despite only appearing in a few episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)