• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (2 Viewers)

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

where does everyone download their episodes from? last week it took ages for a copy

LordPc

HSC

Just watched next ep

most hilarious episode yet with a nice twist at the end. It looks as if the show is going to finish, or atleast continue, the story arc from the few minutes of this season

edit: @Savak:, yea last week something screwed up so no one had a full copy of the episode anywhere on the net, thats why it took so long. wouldnt think it would happen again though. my usual source was on time this week

Last edited:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

im downloading it right now....ran out of bandwidth therefore speed is at 256k

will post up after 8!

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

Just watched next ep

most hilarious episode yet with a nice twist at the end. It looks as if the show is going to finish, or atleast continue, the story arc from the few minutes of this season

edit: @Savak:, yea last week something screwed up so no one had a full copy of the episode anywhere on the net, thats why it took so long. wouldnt think it would happen again though. my usual source was on time this week
OMFG OMFG ! dude, what a great episode! did you watch the preview for next week LOLZ?

anyways, how the fuck did hurley know that he had to get back>? how did he get out of jail? how did sayid get on the plane?

LordPc

HSC

nah, I dont watch previews cause sometimes they give away too much information

I think that the writers used this episode to set up a few more flashbacks/forwards. There is how Sayid got arrested. How hurley made his way to the plane. What happened to Kate and Erin. And ofcourse what happened to Ben. Thats 4 storylines at least. and ive got an inkling that Ben may have had a hand in getting each of the others back to the group.

and what about Lepidus? Maybe thats another flashback/forward to how he got on the plane. He was after all meant to fly the original Oceanic 815 plane, how very interesting

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

hmm...dont you feel it didnt have that feeling that you were hoping for when they got back? i wanted more. like a party celebration....it just never happened.

and why are they still in a time loop? i thought when they get back everything is back to normal? seems like they are in the pass some how?

LordPc

HSC

Well Im thinking that either the time flashes havent stopped and in the next episode we will see Jack and the Oceanic 6 experience them and move through time. something more has to be done to correct everything

or they are stuck in the 20 or 30 years in the past with the dharma initiative and now they have to find a way to travel forward in time to thier normal period of time.

Im thinking possibly the latter because it seems as though Jin and Faraday have infiltrated the Dharma society. this all might mean we may get some pure insider info on stuff like the four toed statue.

oh its all very exciting, so many possibilities :D

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

but whats the purpose? they are back to the island and it seems about 25 episodes too early. i guess the next phase of this LOST show will be getting the 'time' phase right. abit stupid if you ask me.

the whole second phase of the show was to get back.....it was hyped up like crazy....this whole time loop is a bit out of place....it was a secondary story line and now it will become the story line.

Hypermelon

HSC

i wanna know what happenned to aaron...and ben

there is going to be alot of flash backs hopefully we wont drown in them

LordPc

HSC

i wanna know what happenned to aaron...and ben

there is going to be alot of flash backs hopefully we wont drown in them
I dunno, only 24 hours passed. how much could have happened? im thinking, max 6 or 7 flashbacks to that missing 24 hours

@SAVAK: well I think Lost was always going to be about time travel. it is a very special island after all

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

next weeks episode is locke/Jeremy Bentham centric. so i doupt they would show anything on the island.

and then we have a 2 week break. WHY?!!! they said no breaks.

LordPc

HSC

Ive heard that they switched the order of episodes. it was meant to be the 'life and death of jeremy benthan' and then the episode we got a few days ago. but for some reason they pulled a last minute switch.

so I think we might get some island action in terms of the juliet, sawyer, faraday group of people and the rest of the episode is what locke did when he left the island as I understand it

but I dont like the sound of the 2 week break

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

what am i going to watch after LOST? this is the only show i watch. its the best shit ever.

and what do you think they will focus on after they get back to the island. i mean, they are back..now what?!

binary star

HSC

how can they survive that long without a popcorn machine

LordPc

HSC

so, we havent had much discussion

I thought that Ms. Hawkings explanation about everything was a bit forced much like Pierre Chang's explanation of time travel at the very beginning of the first episode of this season. it was just her explaining things for a minute or 2. I would have liked to see some kind of flash backs, like a few images that fade in and out of the scene that are of what she was talking about exactly when she was explaining.

like when she said "a great man built this big swinging thing" (not exact words, but something like that) it would have been nice to see an image of people building it. just something like that to make that particular scene less stale

any other thoughts? what do people think in regards to the plane? what do you guys think happened to the other passengers? namely Lepidus, Sayid and the other previous losties?

Morbo

HSC

so, we havent had much discussion

I thought that Ms. Hawkings explanation about everything was a bit forced much like Pierre Chang's explanation of time travel at the very beginning of the first episode of this season. it was just her explaining things for a minute or 2. I would have liked to see some kind of flash backs, like a few images that fade in and out of the scene that are of what she was talking about exactly when she was explaining.

like when she said "a great man built this big swinging thing" (not exact words, but something like that) it would have been nice to see an image of people building it. just something like that to make that particular scene less stale

any other thoughts? what do people think in regards to the plane? what do you guys think happened to the other passengers? namely Lepidus, Sayid and the other previous losties?
I didn't think it was forced at all. She was merely explaining who built the Lamp Post, why they built the Lamp Post and what they were all doing at the Lamp Post. I really hate when they incorporate scenes like that. An example of this is when Ben tells Jack about his "last" encounter with Locke in the Orchid. They did this for people who weren't regular viewers but it wasn't entirely necessary.
From production photos, Ben, Sun and Lapidus will eventually all gather at a beach. No idea about Sayid though. Even though we've only seen them for a few second, I'd like to know what's the deal with the two new characters on the plane which we probably will in the coming episodes.
'The Life And Death Of Jeremy Bentham' and 'LaFleur' to come in the next two weeks. Then one week break and 'Namaste' airs 18th March (19th March our time).

HSC
N/A

hmm, wonder who went with lapedus in the boat.

why does the new character so into the island

which hatch did they find?

suck shit ben

Morbo

HSC

hmm, wonder who went with lapedus in the boat.

why does the new character so into the island

which hatch did they find?

suck shit ben
It appears Caesar was in Ben's Office in the Hydra Station (seen briefly in a deleted scene during Season 3). The Ajira plane looks to have crashed onto the Hydra Station island and not the main island where most of the Oceanic Six appeared after the "bright light".
I believe Sun was the other woman who went with Lapidus to the main island because Kate is the only other women apart from Ilana (who we know is still on the Hydra Station) that could be this "woman" we already know but we know Kate's on the island with Jack and Hurley.

HSC
N/A

deleted scenes? wtf?

aaww shit....imma start watching!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)