• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

I thought it was a bit slow too start off, but I really liked that episode. Something tells me, Sawyer, Kate, Juliet, Miles, Jin, Hurley, Jack will defect to the others. Nice little character development on Ben, Does anyone know who that blonde woman in the supermarket was? Can't wait for Next week's episode, the whole Locke and Ben thing looks so good.

Just a thought, Anyone overhear the mention of both Widmore and Elle when Lafleur was talking to Alpert. I'm interested to see why the animosity between the two arose.
The guy mentioned charles widmore to alpert, because Widmore was their leader during that time frame.....before Ben joins the others. I dont know who Elle is though.

I have no idea who the lady in the supermarket was, but she looks awfully a lot like clare.

Overall, it was an ok episode, i'd give it a 7/10.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

I'd like to know whats happening with Desmond, i wonder if we'll see more of him. Im just hoping that they dont cut him out of the show!

HSC

i didn't like this episode. it was very jumpy and time travel weird.

what is sawyer doing as part of the dharma initiatve leader?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Oh, im on the 11th episode...

Which one are you refering to?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Sawyer ended up being head of security for Dharma. He joined them after he saved one of their women from being killed by some others.

HSC

the one that was on tv. where kate comes back at the end and sawyer sees her.

HSC

lol tv. join the revolution and get the internet.

Morbo

HSC

I thought it was a bit slow too start off, but I really liked that episode. Something tells me, Sawyer, Kate, Juliet, Miles, Jin, Hurley, Jack will defect to the others. Nice little character development on Ben, Does anyone know who that blonde woman in the supermarket was? Can't wait for Next week's episode, the whole Locke and Ben thing looks so good.

Just a thought, Anyone overhear the mention of both Widmore and Elle when Lafleur was talking to Alpert. I'm interested to see why the animosity between the two arose.
I liked this episode too. Evangeline Lilly was amazing in this episode. The blonde woman was probably just one of Claire's stand-ins from an earlier episode this season that they used to fool the audience in thinking it was Claire. I don't think it will be important in the future.
Desmond will be back later in the season, me thinks, he will probably return by 'The Variable', as will Daniel. It will be interesting to see how the weave them back into the plot.
Oh yeah, Ellie is the blonde English woman we saw in 'Jughead'. Speculation is that she is Mrs. [Eloise] Hawking and now wants nothing to do with the island.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

I liked this episode too. Evangeline Lilly was amazing in this episode. The blonde woman was probably just one of Claire's stand-ins from an earlier episode this season that they used to fool the audience in thinking it was Claire. I don't think it will be important in the future.
Desmond will be back later in the season, me thinks, he will probably return by 'The Variable', as will Daniel. It will be interesting to see how the weave them back into the plot.
I hope they bring Desmond back, i personally think that the episodes centered around him are the most interesting ones. I still cant get over how good "The Constant" episode last season was. I also like episodes centered around daniel faraday...also very interesting. I wonder if Mrs. Hawking is really his mum.
Oh yeah, why isnt Daniel living at the Dharma's Barracks? I mean, miles is there, Hurley is there, i wonder where daniel is...he isnt even in the background, if you know what i mean.

Oh yeah, Ellie is the blonde English woman we saw in 'Jughead'. Speculation is that she is Mrs. [Eloise] Hawking and now wants nothing to do with the island.
Oh yes, I did think that she might've been that english women we saw in jughead, but, it never crossed my mind that she might be Mrs. Hawking!!

A freind of mine is called Eloise, but we only call her elle..why didnt i think about that *slaps forehead*

Morbo

HSC

Oh yeah, why isnt Daniel living at the Dharma's Barracks? I mean, miles is there, Hurley is there, i wonder where daniel is...he isnt even in the background, if you know what i mean.
There was a brief mention of Faraday in 'Namaste', Jack asks "Faraday, he's here?" and Sawyer replies "Not anymore". He probably had a brief stint working at the construction of The Orchid which we saw in the first episode, 'Because You Left' but now has left the island by submarine to an as yet unknown location.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Lovely episode, it was alright though, still not as good as the 1st couple of episodes that aired at the begining of the season.

I was just wondering how come Danielle Rossou doesnt remember Jin?

LordPc

HSC

Lovely episode, it was alright though, still not as good as the 1st couple of episodes that aired at the begining of the season.

I was just wondering how come Danielle Rossou doesnt remember Jin?
well faraday and desmond didnt initially recognise eachother now did they ;)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

well faraday and desmond didnt initially recognise eachother now did they ;)
oooOOOoooh, thats right!

hmmmm, how come though? *I wonder*

LordPc

HSC

oooOOOoooh, thats right!

hmmmm, how come though? *I wonder*
thats the thing now isnt it?

I remember reading a theory that you can only remember things and people you have already met when the other person goes through the experience themselves.

like desmond didnt remember faraday initially, but when desmond went to oxford and met up with him he remembered everything.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

this week was a shit episode. such a filler
I found it quite interesting that the Chang, the guy who was in all those Dharma videos would turn out to be miles dad. His mum gave it away though, when she told him that his dad is in "somewhere you'll never be able to reach" (she said something along those lines anyway).

Im expecting that this weeks episode is going to be the best so far. not only will Daniel faraday be back, but according to wikipedia, he will also come clean regarding what he knows about the island.:uhhuh:

So im hoping that all the mysteries and stuff would finally be revealed.

Only 2 more episodes till the finale! *cant wait* :D

Last edited:

newmz89

Beer
HSC

love lost, can't wait till the next episode. I got a few behind but now all caught up. I don't know if i enjoyed the Miles episode that much, but it was alright.

Morbo

HSC

This week, ABC are airing a clip show 'The Story of The Oceanic Six'. Then the following weeks will be 'The Variable' (rumoured Daniel centric), 'Follow The Leader' (rumoured Jack centric) and finally the two-hour season finale: 'The Incident'. Michael Emerson in an interview said, we will be seeing some of our favourite losties in "a way we've never seen them before" and the finale of the finale will be "explosive".
Rumour is that we will be seeing some of the losties as children (they've been casting child actors whose descriptions appear to be very similar to some of the losties) - on the island?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)