• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

This week, ABC are airing a clip show 'The Story of The Oceanic Six'. Then the following weeks will be 'The Variable' (rumoured Daniel centric), 'Follow The Leader' (rumoured Jack centric) and finally the two-hour season finale: 'The Incident'. Michael Emerson in an interview said, we will be seeing some of our favourite losties in "a way we've never seen them before" and the finale of the finale will be "explosive".
Rumour is that we will be seeing some of the losties as children (they've been casting child actors whose descriptions appear to be very similar to some of the losties) - on the island?
wow!

No lost this week >.< I dont know why they post poned till the 27th :mad1:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

is ep 13.5 worth the watch?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

All lost episodes are worth the watch :)

HSC

is ep 13.5 worth the watch?
dont waste your time. Its a recap from end of season 3 to episode 8 or 9 of this season. If you want to kill 40 minutes and watch around 20 episodes in 40 minutes, then go ahead.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Even the one about Jack's tattoos?
I do not recall such an episode :confused:

I do however, remember the prison break one about michael scofields tattoos ;)

Last edited:

Morbo

HSC

I do not recall such an episode :confused:

I do however, remember the prison break one about michael scofields tattoos ;)
It believe he was referring to Season 3's, 'Stranger In A Strange Land'. Not one of the high points of the series. You know, the episode where Jack's stay at Phuket turns into one of the worst flashbacks of the series. Cannot wait for next weeks episode (and the finale!). And, I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case nobody has watched the 100th hour of Lost, 'The Variable':
Daniel dies by the hands of his own mother, Eloise Hawking.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

omg, omg, OMG!! I just finished watching the 100th episode...

Why does elle want daniel to go to the island so badly, she knew that she was going shoot and kill him, but she still sent him there anyway!! :speechless:

I feel so sorry for dan :( his mum was practically using him all along... his whole life...

But what confused me is:

1) If dans gets shot in 1977, then how does he how does he make it to the island in 2005?

2) Dan says that oceanic 815, crashed because desmond stopped pushing the button. But, desmond stopped pushing it, while all the "lostees" were already on the island? Wtf?

On a side note, im so glad that desmond's ok, I hope that we get to see more of him :eek: and OMG Daniel Farraday is penny's half brother :eek:

HSC

But what confused me is:

1) If dans gets shot in 1977, then how does he how does he make it to the island in 2005?
LOL. him being in 1977 IS HIS PRESENT. NOT HIS PAST. ITS THE PAST OF THE OTHERS AND THE DHARMA INITIATIVE,

2) Dan says that oceanic 815, crashed because desmond stopped pushing the button. But, desmond stopped pushing it, while all the "lostees" were already on the island? Wtf?
you need to go back and watch some old episodes. The 815 plane crashed because Desmond lost faith in the button, he started doubting the whole concept of saving the world and wanted to see what will happen....consequently he tried to go as long as he could without pressing the button (around 2 minutes over the timer?) and THIS caused the plane to crash...

[/quote]

HSC

i thought the latest episode was much better than the last 3. however as we move forward with the losties in 1977 wtf is going on with the losties in 2007?

Hypermelon

HSC

Kudos to the lost writers
Its only going to get better :)

and damn Horace always wrecking everything!#

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Horace is such an ugly name, the writers should have thought of a better name!

Oh, btw, did anyone notice how Richard Alpert's appearance never seems to change? We all saw how young Elle and widmore looked like back in 1954, but Richard was still the same....I wonder if the eyeliner he has on has anything to do with it....

Hornby

Banned
HSC

Horace sounds like Horus - God of the Sky - Again with the egyptian mythology.

Last night's episode was great. Is there confirmation that Daniel is in fact dead? There one more episode and then the season finale. This season has gone by so quick.

Hamchan

HSC

Horace is such an ugly name, the writers should have thought of a better name!

Oh, btw, did anyone notice how Richard Alpert's appearance never seems to change? We all saw how young Elle and widmore looked like back in 1954, but Richard was still the same....I wonder if the eyeliner he has on has anything to do with it....
Well the current theory is that Richard Alpert is Ra, the Egyptian god, which explains his lack of aging. Also Ra is supposed to be a god that does not take a leadership role, choosing instead to watch from afar and pick other people to be the leader. Also Nestor Carbonell (the actor who plays Richard) does not wear eyeliner at all, his eyelashes are just very dark.

The 100th episode of Lost was ok. I really thought Daniel Faraday acted out of character though. For the entire season we've had the rule that "whatever happened, happened" and now all of a sudden he wants to come and change things. I suppose something must have happened while he was gone to make him change. I also thought he acted like a looney walking into the hostile's camp with a pistol and pointing it at Richard. At least explain yourself to them man, no wonder you got shot! Also stopping 815 from crashing would create a time paradox which would really screw up the show. The Desmond bits also seemed to have no purpose other than confirming once again that Desmond and Penny love each other.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Also Nestor Carbonell (the actor who plays Richard) does not wear eyeliner at all, his eyelashes are just very dark..
Oh my :shy:

He's a major hottie I reckon.

Hornby

Banned
HSC

WOW, what the fuck.

That was unexpected, I'm thinking there's more to Christian and we need a flashback episode for him to explain his motives with John.

What an awesome set up for the finale.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

whoa.. im still downloading it...only a little more left!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Wtf, alpert said he watched them die in 1977...how could that happen, if they were present in 2007?

I think the story will go on and on and on, they will end up right at the beginning, when they were boarding oceanic 815...im guessing that it'll be a cliff hanger.

oh, and btw ben is fucking malicious, kate and sawyer should've let him die.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

The show's getting really complicated/confusing now...

Morbo

HSC

WOW, what the fuck.

That was unexpected, I'm thinking there's more to Christian and we need a flashback episode for him to explain his motives with John.

What an awesome set up for the finale.
Many people sort of just assumed we've been seeing Christian as an incarnation of the Monster but now that Locke has been resurrected it begs the question whether this also happened to Christian as well. I always presumed Christian was dead, his body went missing and that the monster presumed the form of Christian to interact with the survivors much like how the monster killed Eko after he was given the chance to repent but he ultimately refused.

Wtf, alpert said he watched them die in 1977...how could that happen, if they were present in 2007?

I think the story will go on and on and on, they will end up right at the beginning, when they were boarding oceanic 815...im guessing that it'll be a cliff hanger.

oh, and btw ben is fucking malicious, kate and sawyer should've let him die.
Any of them can die in 1977 because what the survivors are experiencing is their present. Whatever happened, happened so the survivors may die in 1977 but still board the plane in 2004 because the events in 1977 have chronologically occured after the events of 2004 for them. So their time line would be something like this: Sawyer's timeline
| 2004 - Oceanic 815 crashes
|
| 2005 - Ben turns frozen donkey wheel
|
| 195? - Left Behinders start experiencing time-flashes and meet a teenage Charles Widmore and Eloise Hawking. Daniel tells them to bury H-bomb.
|
| 2004 - Sawyer sees Kate delivering Claire's baby in the forest.
|
| 2007 - Sawyer and co. reach beach camp and find it abandoned. They take a kayak but are attacked by Ajira survivors before they can reach the Orchid.
|
| 1988 - Sawyer finds Jin, alive in the forest.
|
| ???? - Left Behinders are shifted through time numerous more times until Locke turns frozen donkey wheel.
|
| 1974 - Left Behinders are stuck in the 1970s and join Dharma
|
| 1977 - Oceanic 6 (minus Sun) return.
V

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)