on the US' ABC site, where they have their TV Guide

wed
March 23
Lost
8/7c Broadcast in HDTV where available.
Alias
9/8c Broadcast in HDTV where available.
Eyes
10/9c Broadcast in HDTV where available.

what do the:
8/7c
9/8c
10/9c mean ????

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
america spans more than one timezone. the 'c' is for central timezone (i think) and the different times is for those in different timezones

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
loved how you kept assuming you were about to see locke get in an accident and be paralysed. and you felt so sorry for him at the end. and that next week cant come quick enough

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
And the freaky dream was so damn cool.
Theresa falls up the stairs, Theresa falls down the stairs...

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Poor Locke. :(
I loved the episode. It reminded me a lot of Alias, especially the creepy dream sequence.
I hope Boone is okay!

And the Sawyer/Jack/Kate scenes have to be the funniest Lost moments so far - "when was your last outbreak?" :lol:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
crazyhomo said:
america spans more than one timezone. the 'c' is for central timezone (i think) and the different times is for those in different timezones
yep, (c) is for central time as they dont timeshift programming in those areas. Pacific and eastern Timezones have lost at 8pm however Pacific timezone is 3 hours behind the East. Sometimes times are displayed as 8pm ET/Pt. It took a while for me to figure out too.

Love the new episode, the dream sequence was freaky esp how Lockes mum was there suddenly pointing to the plane.

You know im getting realy nervous tha they are all just lost souls. In the transmissions when boone tells them they survived flight 815 the guy responded with 'there were no survivors on flight 815' which means they are all dead...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i reckon that no survivors thing is just a red herring coz the writers know that there are people who think they are all dead. but there are many (better) explanations for why the guy said that

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
routemarker said:
I really hope so. Charlie better not find out about all that heroin.
nah, that would be funny, coz he'd be all overdozing and shit and be all like 'omg and dying' and everyone would laugh

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Yeah, where's Charlie with all the drugs falling out of the sky like that? :uhhuh:

My impression was that when the guy on the other end of the radio said "there were no survivors" or whatever is that that's what they've assumed - no one is looking for them any more because they think they're all dead. As pilot!Weiss said, they were really far off course when they crashed, and so I doubt they'd bother looking in the right area because it seems too far off.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
But now that Boone's made the transmission, surely they'd send someone to check up on it. So they'd be rescued soon-ish right? There's gonna be more going on than that, although it's a damn good set-up for whatever comes next.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
But now that Boone's made the transmission, surely they'd send someone to check up on it. So they'd be rescued soon-ish right? There's gonna be more going on than that, although it's a damn good set-up for whatever comes next.
send someone where to check up on it? it's not like they automatically try to triangulate the position of every radio transmission they receive

http://p073.ezboard.com/flosttheunofficalforumfortheabcseriesfrm2.showMessage?topicID=2211.topic (minor spoilers...if you're up with us eps that is)

routemarker

HSC
If you go to Lost's official site (http://www.abc.go.com/primetime/lost/), click on "Video Gallery", select "Lost Channel" and then the "Deus Ex Machina" recap video, you can hear a cleaned-up version of the transmission at the very end. And it's definitely "no, we're the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815!" The "no" clearly comes at the beginning of the sentence.

Pretty Creapy, Rose did say early on that she had a feeling her husband was alive and that 'they're probably thinking the same thing about us'.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Oooh I like it!
It would explain things I've read about the cast for next season.

Scheduling heads up:
6/4 - 20 [Do No Harm]
4/5 - 21 [The Greater Good (a.k.a Sides)]
11/5 - 22 [Born To Run]
On the 27th of April there's a 'Special Edition Episode' - recap.
And episode 24 is two hours. I don't know if that means it's 23+24 or not. Anyone know?

I hate waiting. :(

fatmuscle

HSC
I don't get how ppl can find it boring?

I guess they don't get to see a run of episodes at one go

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
http://tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-24313/epid-397844/ said:
On the ABC website, a recap video clip can be seen of this episode (for a limited time). Within the clip, the audio has been changed for the scene of Boone contacting outsiders with the Beechcraft radio. The Audio has gone from..."there were no survivors of..." to, "No, we're the survivors of oceanic flight 815!" (Keep in mind, this took place on April Fools Day.)
A joke from the producers??...or a last-minute plot decision change? (the producers of LOST write episode to episode. They themselves are unsure of how it will end.
this is bull. i went back and checked in my copy and it clearly says 'no, we're the survivors'. it was not changed for the recap version. so it was neither an april fools joke nor a lastminute plot change. this was how they planned it from the beginning

routemarker

HSC
crazyhomo said:
this is bull. i went back and checked in my copy and it clearly says 'no, we're the survivors'. it was not changed for the recap version. so it was neither an april fools joke nor a lastminute plot change. this was how they planned it from the beginning
i listened to the one from the ep over and over and it seems to be a repetition of boones message. Boone says 'Hello, we're survivors of oceanic flight 815' then it repeats it. Before bone said that it said 'Repeating Transmission'.

Hopefully they wrap it all up so we know what the island is all about which will make things much more interesting i think. I also hope we see the transmission tower before the season is out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)