Lost (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

Yeah, I liked it... wasn't as good as everyone was making it out to be though... It's getting very interesting indeed.

Ppen

HSC

umm... i kinda new to this. does anyone know how to put a spoiler box around the text? cos i got major spoilers for the upcoming 3rd episode the economist.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Ppen said:
umm... i kinda new to this. does anyone know how to put a spoiler box around the text? cos i got major spoilers for the upcoming 3rd episode the economist.
Oh, this is how you use it:

[ spoiler]text[ /spoiler]

btw, for both cases it should be written as
without any spaces, unlike what i did above, same thing for the second part.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Lodgic said:
EDIT: The people that currently landed on the island are most likely the people representing the original DHARMA initiative (only from the outside world), trying to capture Ben as they realise he killed off the all those Dharma people beforehand.
Yeah, most probably. I wonder who the traitor is though, the one who was giving Ben all of the crew's info...

Ppen

HSC

Just watched the 3rd ep of lost, the economist. It was a great. The first and last scenes especially, are mind-blowing. The episodes just keep getting better and better. As always we get more questions then answers:rolleyes: . below are some of the Highlights of the episode.

• The opening scene reveals another one of the oceanic 6 is.....SAYID. But he's real bad now as he appears to work as an asassin or something of the like.
  • Syind finds a secret room in Ben's house on the island and finds various passports of Ben and money from different countries.
  • On the island Sayid and kate are fooled by Hurley who said he was abandoned by Locke (but really he was trapping Sayid, Kate and Miles). Sayid ends up making a deal with Locke and trades Miles for Charlotte. Kate also remains behind. Sayid Frank (thte pilot), Desmond then take off to the boat in the chopper, bringing Naomi with them.
  • The ending is a flashforward of Sayid that reveals after muchspeculation, who he works for....... You won't believe who it is!:eek:

What did u guys think of the episode???

Last edited:

Ppen

HSC

MaNiElla said:
Oh, this is how you use it:

[ spoiler]text[ /spoiler]

btw, for both cases it should be written as
without any spaces, unlike what i did above, same thing for the second part.
Oh yeah and thanks heaps for the advice.

Chris.

HSC

you cant watch "unreleased episodes". America gets LOST first..after maybe 2-3 hours when it is aired, it gets put on torrents by sum people who like to do that stuff. you can d/l it from torrents.

I gave up watching LOST...no answers AT ALL even going into season 3.
Here are a bunch of questions never answered or have been forgotton.

- why do babies die on the island
- wtf are polar bears doing there
- wat were those patterns locke saw, they were all hatches and one big "?"
- still dont know wtf is the island
- how come people see and hear weird things
- hatch blew up, it basically did nothing except rip the clothes off that guy and made colour in the sky
- what are the monsters
- who are those guys in that house who Ben said was there leader
- apparently they keep killing that guy with the eye patch but he never dies
- STILL DONT KNOW WHY THE FUCK DESMOND PRESSED THAT BUTTON!! WTF! they probably thought oh shit we dont have any answers and made a new storyline.

fucking LOST

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Ppen said:
Oh yeah and thanks heaps for the advice.
Your Welcome :)

Lodgic said:
YOU WATCHED EPISODE 3 ALREADY? :eek:

Is there a website where you watch it (unreleased episodes)?

ooo, plz tell if so :)
You can watch the 3rd episode here, which is where i watch em all.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Chris. said:

- hatch blew up, it basically did nothing except rip the clothes off that guy and made colour in the sky
- what are the monsters
- STILL DONT KNOW WHY THE FUCK DESMOND PRESSED THAT BUTTON!! WTF! they probably thought oh shit we dont have any answers and made a new storyline.

fucking LOST
haha i know, thats kind of annoying. But, the only reason im still sticking to watching lost is to find out what all the above are. The show is in season 4, and LOST will end in season 5, so most probably some things would be revealed now.
Btw, i think that maybe the Polar bears were taken to the island by the Dharma team for research or something.

BTW, did anyone see the cow in the 2nd eopisode?? I never saw it before :confused:
I wonder whether Jack and the others saw it...they could have eaten it :p

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC

3rd episode was great, this is DEFINITELY the best start to a season yet. Sayid is a true baller.

Ppen

HSC

Chris. said:
you cant watch "unreleased episodes". America gets LOST first..after maybe 2-3 hours when it is aired, it gets put on torrents by sum people who like to do that stuff. you can d/l it from torrents.

- what are the monsters

fucking LOST
I have to agree with u the writers of lost have raised so many questions yet have soo little answers. I'll try to answer some of your questions.
-babies that are conceived on the island (as with Sun's case) die... not all. However i have a good feeling this will be answered when Sun's big moment comes.
-the polars bears are to do with dharmas research, as MaNiElla said.
-the blast door map, pictures the 6 stations, the swan (the hatch), the arrow, the pearl (psycological experiment station), the flame (the communcation station where mikail was), the orchid (time travel shown in the teaser video from the 2007 San Diego Comic con, ) http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bTvAUVPyLI) and im not sure of the other station...... BUT there are also 3 other stations which confuse me more: The Staff, The Hydra and the looking glass...... I'm not sure what the big question mark is
-there is only one monster, the smoke monster...not sure what it is but Dharma made a fence to fend it off (even ben doesnt know wat it is)
-The guy in the house is named Jacob.... and rumour has it that it might be Christian Shepard (Jack's dad)
-As for Mikhail/patchy.... Hes got to be dead!....but u never know
-The reason desmond pushed the button was to reset the electromagnetic build up that came every 108 minuntes. When he failed to push the button the build-up of magnetism caused a huge explosion... when desmond turn the failsafe key it shut down the electromagnetic analomy(he didnt do this bfore cos he was unsure wat it would do). I don't know what the colours were maybe they thought it looked cool.
-Everthing else i guess can be explained by the islands 'special' powers

Hopefully the damn writers can come up with explantions to the many unanswered mysteries.. But ill still keep watching no matter wat.

Ppen

HSC

MaNiElla said:
BTW, did anyone see the cow in the 2nd eopisode?? I never saw it before :confused:
I wonder whether Jack and the others saw it...they could have eaten it :p
I think that cow is from the small house/shack (from DHarma?) that Mikhail lived in (shown in the Episode "Enter 77"). Remember they showed farm animals in that episode... Anyway i think the Pilot (Frank Lepidus) was surprised to see it.. umm cos who wouldn't be? And yes they should have eaten it.;)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Lodgic said:
O wow, thanx heaps!!! :p
Your welcomen :D
Pen said:
I think that cow is from the small house/shack (from DHarma?) that Mikhail lived in (shown in the Episode "Enter 77"). Remember they showed farm animals in that episode... Anyway i think the Pilot (Frank Lepidus) was surprised to see it.. umm cos who wouldn't be? And yes they should have eaten it.;)
Oh yeaah!! Now i remember, I completely forgot about Mikhail's shack! :p

I just saw the 3rd episode, and i gotta say that im kinda disappointed in Sayid. I thought that he wouldnt go back to those stuff that he used to do in the past (torturing people, spying, etc). I was hoping that he'd find Nadia, and that they'll live happily ever after together :eek:

Morbo

HSC

Ppen said:
I have to agree with u the writers of lost have raised so many questions yet have soo little answers. I'll try to answer some of your questions.
-babies that are conceived on the island (as with Sun's case) die... not all. However i have a good feeling this will be answered when Sun's big moment comes.
-the polars bears are to do with dharmas research, as MaNiElla said.
-the blast door map, pictures the 6 stations, the swan (the hatch), the arrow, the pearl (psycological experiment station), the flame (the communcation station where mikail was), the orchid (time travel shown in the teaser video from the 2007 San Diego Comic con, ) http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bTvAUVPyLI) and im not sure of the other station...... BUT there are also 3 other stations which confuse me more: The Staff, The Hydra and the looking glass...... I'm not sure what the big question mark is
-there is only one monster, the smoke monster...not sure what it is but Dharma made a fence to fend it off (even ben doesnt know wat it is)
-The guy in the house is named Jacob.... and rumour has it that it might be Christian Shepard (Jack's dad)
-As for Mikhail/patchy.... Hes got to be dead!....but u never know
-The reason desmond pushed the button was to reset the electromagnetic build up that came every 108 minuntes. When he failed to push the button the build-up of magnetism caused a huge explosion... when desmond turn the failsafe key it shut down the electromagnetic analomy(he didnt do this bfore cos he was unsure wat it would do). I don't know what the colours were maybe they thought it looked cool.
-Everthing else i guess can be explained by the islands 'special' powers

Hopefully the damn writers can come up with explantions to the many unanswered mysteries.. But ill still keep watching no matter wat.
1. On the island, during a certain stage of a mother's pregnancy, the mother's body turns on the fetus treating it as a foreign object, killing the mother too as explained by Juliet in "One of Us".
2. The polar bears were brought by the Dharma Initiative onto the island (evident, if you watched the Season 2 Special Features DVD) and kept in cages on the 'Hydra' island - supported by Tom in "Every Man For Himself" claiming "It only took the bears 2 hours".
3. The pattern's Locke saw in "Lockdown" were of the other Dharma Stations on the island. Also, watch "?".
4. The island is a 'special' piece of land located somewhere in the Pacific, where strange occurances and equally strange survivors are stranded.
5. See 4.
6. It released a large electromagnetic pulse that threatened to destory the Earth as well as allowing the island to be seen briefly by the outside world ("Live Together, Die Alone") and allowing Desmond to gain "super-powers" letting him re-live the events of "Flashes Before Your Eyes". Also, the hatch implosion will be further explored in Season 4.
7. The black-smoked monster will not be explained until Season 6.
8. The man in the cabin is apparently 'Jacob' seen in "The Man Behind The Curtain" and again in "The Beginning of the End" with/as Christian Shepard.
9. Mikhail is confirmed dead in the Season 3 Special Features DVD.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Morbo said:
2. The polar bears were brought by the Dharma Initiative onto the island (evident, if you watched the Season 2 Special Features DVD) and kept in cages on the 'Hydra' island - supported by Tom in "Every Man For Himself" claiming "It only took the bears 2 hours".
As in 2 hours to get the bears to the island or to lock them up in the cage??
Morbo said:
4. The island is a 'special' piece of land located somewhere in the Pacific, where strange occurances and equally strange survivors are stranded.
5. See 4.
6. It released a large electromagnetic pulse that threatened to destory the Earth as well as allowing the island to be seen briefly by the outside world ("Live Together, Die Alone") and allowing Desmond to gain "super-powers" letting him re-live the events of "Flashes Before Your Eyes". Also, the hatch implosion will be further explored in Season 4.
Thats interesting, close to what Lodgic said. I guess thats the only explanation to it. But if so, how did the Dharma initiative find its way to it? Also its seen that Ben knows ways in which they can get in/out of the island...:confused:

Morbo said:
7. The black-smoked monster will not be explained until Season 6.
What?!! There are 6 seasons????? I thought they were only 5 seasons. I did hear that Lost will end in 2010, but i thought that the writers might take a break or something :( Thats crap :burn:

Morbo said:
8. The man in the cabin is apparently 'Jacob' seen in "The Man Behind The Curtain" and again in "The Beginning of the End" with/as Christian Shepard.
Yeah, but Ben was seen to fear this Jacob guy. How can that be? How can he be that "powerful", if he just landed on the Island along with Jack and the other guys?

Morbo said:
9. Mikhail is confirmed dead in the Season 3 Special Features DVD.
Awesome! I always hated that guy. Finally, something thats confirmed!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Lodgic said:
So there is 5 seasons...they better not make any more than that - how many hours of our lives do they want to take from us to watch this show :angry:
Im not so sure now, as Morbo just said that there's gonna be 6 seasons. I'll be so, so disapointed if that was the case :(:(

Lodgic said:
Remember that somewhere in some place that a person was excavating a skeleton of a polar bear with the Dharma name tag on it. How does that get to a desert elsewhere in the world. This makes me wonder.

THE POLAR BEARS ARE A 'MAJOR' CLUE TO THE ISLAND!!! (this is my opinion only, but i do have a terrible habit of guessing correctly the endings to movies/shows :p)
Oh, that person was Charlotte. That lady from the frieghter crew...the one that Locke took as a hostage :)

Lodgic said:
Is the island a central point in space-time where you can travel anywhere on earth? Maybe the polar bears accidentally came there, onto the island!!! Remember that when a EM blast went off, people in an icy land detected the EM fluctuations - ie. they called Penny telling they had found Desmond right after. NOW, this is most likey the Artic (where the polar bears are - they are not present in the Antartic to note)!!! and what is there at the poles? - a central point of the Earth's own EM fields!!! Something about the Earth and the island are linked - the island is probably harnessing the earths own EM powers against itself - or the earths poles is the only real place where detection of the island can be observed through EM.

As the poles of the Earth is linked to the island, it made it possible for Artic creatures to come to the island! Also allowed them to leave into other paces on earth...somehow...maybe when the blast went off (where Desmond flicked the emergency switch).
Yeah, im starting to think that this just might be the case.

Morbo

HSC

MaNiElla said:
As in 2 hours to get the bears to the island or to lock them up in the cage??
Two hours to figure out the fish biscuit contraption.

MaNiElla said:
What?!! There are 6 seasons????? I thought they were only 5 seasons. I did hear that Lost will end in 2010, but i thought that the writers might take a break or something :( Thats crap :burn:
6 Seasons, it will run untill 2010. The original 16 episode/season format will be shortened for Season 4. Due to the Writer's Strike, the 8 episodes already filmed will screen uninterrupted as originally planned and then, there will be a further 5 episodes to finish Season 4 with a 4-5 week break between these two blocks of episodes. Season 5 & 6 will be lengthened by 1 or 2 extra episodes due of the 3 residual Season 4 episodes however, the splitting of these episodes between the two seasons are unconfirmed.

MaNiElla said:
Yeah, but Ben was seen to fear this Jacob guy. How can that be? How can he be that "powerful", if he just landed on the Island along with Jack and the other guys?
We don't yet know the history of 'Jacob' yet just like we don't know the history of Richard Alpert. Also of interest, the last mobisode from 'Lost: Missing Pieces' (occuring before the on-island events of "Pilot") features Christian Shephard telling Vincent to wake his son up because "he has work to do".

Zrap

glock9
HSC

WOW KATE HAS CLAIRES BABY WTF IS GOING?!
Claire better not die.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Thats exactly what i said once the episode ended. I just hope that Sawyer doesnt die.
So far we know that there'll only be six people who'll get off the island: Kate, Jack, Hurely, Sayid, and im not counting Ben in. Sun, Jin, Sawyer, and John better not die :mad1: Especially Sawyer :eek:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

O-M-G! So how bloody awesome was the 5th episode!! Best one so far, you guys can watch it here (Just choose a link). I was about to cry when Desmond made that call to Penny, it got me so teary eyed. I really, really, really, reeaaally hope that Desmond makes it, and that he cab finally reunite with Penny.
Desmond was so freaking hot back in 1996, so much hotter then the "Island" Desmond :eek:
Also:
Now that we know that Desmond is Daniel Farady's constant, I think that Daniel will die only if Desmond dies. I think that he might be locked in the future or something, and he wont have a constant. But Kudos for Sayid for fixing that phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)