• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Loving The Hsc... :d (2 Viewers)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
fukn smart cunt... lol the guy that came 1st in my year in matematics (obviously the ext2 students are not eligable) got 98, and was ranked 19th?? in the state. well done, i got 90 n was happy (but like u im was jus happi 2 get a band 6 in 2u cos im doin 4u n it dosen count), i got my name in da paper. :D even if it was only 2 cm on a 10 page double spreed... lol

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
JamiL said:
fukn smart cunt... lol the guy that came 1st in my year in matematics (obviously the ext2 students are not eligable) got 98, and was ranked 19th?? in the state. well done, i got 90 n was happy (but like u im was jus happi 2 get a band 6 in 2u cos im doin 4u n it dosen count), i got my name in da paper. :D even if it was only 2 cm on a 10 page double spreed... lol
Damn...I guy at your school got 98 and was 19th?? :cough: - I didn't even get into the top 20...damn!
Btw. I'm no smart cunt...if you want smart, try a guy in the year ahead of me (class of '04) who got top in 2U Maths in 2003 and top in Physics in 2004!...unfortunately I couldn't kee up with his standard :)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
wow... im guessing u go to a selective skool... that is just outstanding, well done. some guy in may year got 96 and i thought that was good. :D i think there is goin 2 be some good comp from this forum... it be good 2 see how u go, ill tip u to top the state with those marks.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Damn...I guy at your school got 98 and was 19th?? :cough: - I didn't even get into the top 20...damn!
Btw. I'm no smart cunt...if you want smart, try a guy in the year ahead of me (class of '04) who got top in 2U Maths in 2003 and top in Physics in 2004!...unfortunately I couldn't kee up with his standard :)
Rench did he dux your school? Did he get 99.95?

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Trev said:
lol, i think ReNcH has no intention of topping the state, but will undoubtedly go very well!
what school do you go to by the way ReNcH?
Haha...lol
True...there is no way that I can top the state in Ext 2. I was definitely going for 2U last year, but a couple of the questions didn't go my way - 2 more marks and I would have placed 3rd (judging by my estimate of what I got).
Ext 1....still difficult to top the state since all Ext 2 students do it + I doubt that I'll be doing it again :)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
JamiL said:
wow... im guessing u go to a selective skool... that is just outstanding, well done. some guy in may year got 96 and i thought that was good. :D i think there is goin 2 be some good comp from this forum... it be good 2 see how u go, ill tip u to top the state with those marks.
Nope...no selective school for me.
I'd be happy to get low-90s for Ext 2, let alone top in the state - I think that achievement would be a near impossibility. However, there probably are (or will be) people on BoS who are capable of it (e.g. Slide Rule)

Trev

stix
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Nope...no selective school for me.
I'd be happy to get low-90s for Ext 2, let alone top in the state - I think that achievement would be a near impossibility. However, there probably are (or will be) people on BoS who are capable of it (e.g. Slide Rule)
i think slide wants 95 in ext2? [something crazy :p]

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well wrx, seeing you help nearly everyone with questions im sure you're in line to get mid-90s+.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)