Low Fat/Carbs foods and snacks (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
It's good that you want to eat healthy, but as to the low fat/low carbs thing, i say:

BRRT.

If you want to be healthy/get in shape you CAN NOT CUT ANYTHING OUT OF YOUR DIET. it'll just lead to failure.
Your body needs fat because it is a macromolecule that is the basis for making a shit load of hormones in our body like oestrogen and GOOD cholesterol, just get things that are low saturated and trans fat, all other types are good for you. PLUS a diet with 30g of fat a day is considered low fat.
As for carbohydrates, you need a decent amount of carbohydrates so your body has the energy to function properly. The less you eat, the slower your metabolism becomes and your body will store fat easier.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT/GET IN SHAPE

I'm very healthy, i'm slender (168cm, 56kg and only like 7kg of body fat)
Here's what i eat in a day:
Breakfast: bowl of sultana bran with full cream milk, 3 poached eggs on 2 pieces of wholemeal toast, glass of juice (oh my god, full cream milk AND egg yolks :O)
like 2-3 apples, a sandwich(usually tuna, lettuce, avocado, tomato, cucumber) glass of milo, glass of coke, a few spoon fulls of peanut butter, banana (omg more carbs), 2-3 protein shakes with full cream milk again :O dinner'll be like chicken and rice or something and i'll usually have a small bowl of ice cream after dinner.

I'm sorry for ranting, but I wish people who wanted to get in shape would get educated on the topic and not just cut out carbs/fat. This is how you mess up your body.

buy:
-eggs (poach these)
-wholemeal bread
-avocado (good fats)
-peanut butter (good fats)
-tuna
-apples
-bananas(cut them up and freeze them, omg, it's so good)
-cereal
-chicken (i recommend making tandoori chicken, you can have it with rice/in wraps with salad)
-something sweet(i can't stress this enough, the key is moderation, not cutting anything out. have somehting each day and it'll stop you from bingeing. Promise.)

the end.

p.s. don't forget to exercise. resistance training and cardio together are key. the more muscle you have, the faster your metabolism is and don't worry, girls don't have enough testosterone to get big muscles like guys.)

finally, the end.

kfnmpah

HSC
If you think that simply restricting eating fat + carbs = successful dieting then youre not entirely right.
Firstly you must find your caloric intake necessary to maintain your current weight. 20xBW(kgs) or something. Depends on how active you are. However you get these calories in (carbs/fats/protein) doesnt really matter. If youre an active person you might need more % of carbs than protein and fats. If you want to build muscle youll need a higher contribution from protein.
The fastest way to lose fat without losing muscle is believe it or not a high fat % diet, no carbs. Ketogenic diet - look it up.
A low carb/low fat high protein diet will just leave you deprived and lacking energy
HOLY SHIT, you could not be more wrong. high fat diet and no carbs will fuck your body up. YOU NEED CARBS. your brain needs carbs to function. Fats do not release energy quick enough to sustain a young person.
It's dick head like you, spreading dieting myths like this that piss me off.
You won't achieve "tone" on a high fat diet and you'll likely mess up your health by consuming too much saturated fats.
don't listen to this douche bag.
CUTTING CARBS WILL LEAD TO BINGEING/PUTTING ALL THE WEIGHT BACK ON.

HSC
poached eggs are the fucking best
i would do all this
except i am lazy and skip breakfast and stuff

HSC
Hommous (home made stuff)
plenty of fruit/ veg
almonds
soy milk (love that stuff NEVER drink normal milk yuck!)

amirite

HSC
HOLY SHIT, you could not be more wrong. high fat diet and no carbs will fuck your body up. YOU NEED CARBS. your brain needs carbs to function. Fats do not release energy quick enough to sustain a young person.
It's dick head like you, spreading dieting myths like this that piss me off.
You won't achieve "tone" on a high fat diet and you'll likely mess up your health by consuming too much saturated fats.
don't listen to this douche bag.
CUTTING CARBS WILL LEAD TO BINGEING/PUTTING ALL THE WEIGHT BACK ON.
Your brain starts using ketones for energy. Hence the fucking name 'KETOgenic'! Its a metabolic switch. You just need to make sure dont start producing too much ketone and end up in ketoacidosis.
Youve probably never read about a keto so maybe you should shut your fucking mouth you stupid woman.
You will lower your body fat, hence looking more defined because youre on a deficit. That is what some of you consider 'tone'. That is the fucking aim and if you do it right that is the fucking end result.
YOU DONT CUT CARBS COMPLETELY. You have enough glycogen to work at 100% during exercise and when at rest your body uses fats for energy. I dont know how to fully emphasise this but YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BODY PREFERS TO MOTHERFUCKING USE MOTHERFUCKING FATS AT REST.

Its people like you who go to the gym or go on a diet for months and months and dont make any progress whatsoever. The people that should be ignored.

Yo1anda

HSC
Im dont know if its because im tired or if its your wording that makes your first point hard to understand. Im inclined to think its your shit wording.

Sorry. Didnt realise I was arguing with a vegan. If I had have known I wouldnt have put forward an argument. I simply win by default.
id rather have high cholesterol than osteoporosis anyway.
My wording is fine you cunt.

I'm not vegan- far from it. I'm just smart enough to realise that FRUIT is healthier than CHEESE. Say it with me guys. FRUIT is healthier than CHEESE. Therefore a low-carb hi-fat diet will never, ever make sense.

Osteoporosis? You're a fucking joke. The calcium inside milk robs the body of magnesium- which is also needed to maintain bone density.

Yo1anda

HSC
But whatever. Look good. Your insides will resemble garbage.

amirite

HSC
Weve got some really charming women in here.

I agree its not for everyone. But for people aiming for fast fat loss (relatively small amounts of fat) without losing muscle there is simply no more effective diet. If you people cant appreciate that this diet has SOME merit then you just cant be helped.

Guesss

HSC
thanks for ALL the help you guys.

Ive been trying to eat healthy this week and do some excersize each day... seems to be sorta working already i think ...

I will howeverr research those diets mentioned...

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)