Make Me A Supermodel - Australia (1 Viewer)

nomese23

HSC
mm I can't see Courtney do any high fashion modelling, she has a catalogue look

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
nomese23 said:
mm I can't see Courtney do any high fashion modelling, she has a catalogue look
Agreed

Take away all this Tom and Shanina drama because with editing etc we really can't know the truth and like Jackie said it's more about their talent as models not the other stuff and we do want the best model to win.

I really don't want anyone to win to be honest but I guess maybe Rhys, always played fair, been the nice guy of the group and has improved - does have a different look but he might have some growing. Also he is much more mature unlike the others who are young and will probably get caught up in the world. Something to consider....

But I think the top 3 should be Tom, Shanina and Rhys.

nomese23

HSC
cookie.banana said:
i loooove shanina shes smexy

WTF HAPPENED TO TYSON?

HE JUST DISAPPEARED WHEN I MISSED IT ONE WEEK
He was only contracted to a few shows, I think he was good to the show, maybe because he is actually a supermodel

nomese23

HSC
haha
Yeah, I know, I think it was better because Jen doesn't really know how to coach the guys

nomese23

HSC
hahah ewww, it was funny how they had to pin Tom's underwear, why didn't they just get a smaller size???????

HSC
Shanina shouldn't be here. 'Tis bullshit. Too cocky IMO.

Courtney is shit. She looks too childish. Model, yes. Supermodel, no!

Tom<3 :( <3333

Rhys ftw!

nomese23

HSC
Well, I can't believe Tom Left!!!
I think he deserves to be there more than Shanina, looking at her this episode, i think she only has one look!
i think Courtney has grown a bit, i think she stepped up this episode, but i think the girls' photos this week weren't that good...
Rhys is really good and i think he could win this

"Chubby"

HSC
SHANINA OR RHYS FOR THE WIN!

Courtney did not deserve to be in Tom's spot. She's just bleh..yeah no comment. Can't stand her.

icecoffee

HSC
The top three should've been Tom, Rhys and Shanina.

Anywho, did anyone see a pamphlet at Myer, it was advertising some brand that is on the tip of my tongue...but i cannot remember. But it had Shanina modelling. I don't know why that's interesting... :p

I'd go look for the pamphlet somewhere in my room but cbf.

HSC
Wouldn't the results be out now?

& i heard that the male judge said that Shanina deserves to win it.

xJennax

HSC
icecoffee said:

Anywho, did anyone see a pamphlet at Myer, it was advertising some brand that is on the tip of my tongue...but i cannot remember. But it had Shanina modelling. I don't know why that's interesting... :p

Was the brand General Pants or Loveable?

nomese23

HSC
I think Rhys should have got the General Pants campaign, I thought he had more of the look

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
it should've came down to tom and shanina, imo

tom has that typical overseas male model look. while rhys may become heaps popular here, he won't work well overseas and tom could work both markets successfully.

shanina i just see as a victoria secret angel. she is soo sexy even though she talks like a dope and she photographs beautifully. but in terms of high fashion modelling, she's too sexy.

this is why tom should've won.

and seriously what the fuck is courtney still doing here.

and yeh whoever said something about a pamphlet my sister told me about that. can't remember the brand either!

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Shanina is just dumb. Quote: modelling is my longlife dream.

This show is such poor quality compared to America's next top model, and even Australia's next top model.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
icecoffee said:

Agreed. Although I think before the episode and thought Tom would get voted for everything that happend in the last episode, whether it was carefully edited/true/as big deal or not.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Wouldn't the results be out now?
Mum was telling me Jen was here doing some modeling and did a couple of interviews and apparently spilled the beans on who won, but I don't think the interviewers told you (must of been pre recorded). She didn't realise until it was over.

I agree with housah0lic points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)