Man beheads wife (1 Viewer)

Lailaa

HSC
Man beheads wife for refusing to have children

A MAN cut off his wife's head with a kitchen knife because she refused to have a child with him, a court was told.

Police said that Philippe Cousin, a 53-year-old manager in the postal service, confessed to killing his wife of 21 years.

Nicole Cousin, 47, was found dead near Calais, in northern France, in April 2007.

Mr Cousin allegedly told police that his wife had refused to have sex with him during their marriage because she was afraid any child would be born with multiple sclerosis, a chronic disease from which her father suffered.

Mr Cousin faces life in prison if convicted.

According to his lawyer, Mr Cousin was stricken by "horror at his deed", which was driven by mid-life angst and frustration at not being a father.

Mr Cousin is undergoing psychological treatment in prison.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-...x-1225838445461

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
If he wanted kids, why on earth would he have married her in the first place?

Idiot! Poor woman :(

Bilama

HSC
probably not.
just no sex with the woman he married.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Come on guys, if you couldn't have sex with the woman you were married to for 21 years wouldn't you cut off her head?

omgd.

HSC
N/A
he's muslim?
Hes not muslim. You can tell by his name. And if he were muslim its highly doubtful the media would leave out MUSLIM MAN * inserts name * has blah blah blah. They wouldn't throw away a good opportunity to bag out muslims. Much like most bos'ers . And then you wonder why the muslims get angry...

Lailaa

HSC
IN THE ARTICLE I POSTED THE GUY IS NOT A MUSLIM.

Obviously if a Muslim did this it would be front page news, but since it wasn't, no one knows about it.

An this thread is a clear example of narrow mindedness. People see an article on beheading and they immediately think 'muslim.'

omgd.

HSC
N/A

Obviously if a Muslim did this it would be front page news, but since it wasn't, no one knows about it.

An this thread is a clear example of narrow mindedness. People see an article on beheading and they immediately think 'muslim.'
+1

totally agree.
:)

0bs3n3

HSC
Hes not muslim. You can tell by his name. And if he were muslim its highly doubtful the media would leave out MUSLIM MAN * inserts name * has blah blah blah. They wouldn't throw away a good opportunity to bag out muslims. Much like most bos'ers . And then you wonder why the muslims get angry...
Um no? The media is a tool of the left.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
This guy is a muslim, that's why he beheaded her.

ONLY IN MUSLIM>
Lol,
Philippe Cousin he's a crazy aussie, just admit it
Muslims have names like, mustafa fhfgiuhaiufhakdh.
I'm Blastus, i play with but, and shove my pens up there because its fun, while batting over cat's arse holes.

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A

Mate, that's some heresay.

We don't know the guy didn't have copies of the Kore'an in his house or think jihad is awesome.

It's just safer to assume the guy is a Muslim.

Sadiah

HSC
Mate, that's some heresay.

We don't know the guy didn't have copies of the Kore'an in his house or think jihad is awesome.

It's just safer to assume the guy is a Muslim.
But, the guy's not Muslim, as is stated by the OP.

If he was Muslim, then BoSers, such as Bereie, may have been the first to post it. ;)

It's amazing to see how people get manipulated by the media so easily, and make false assumptions based on stereotypes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)