Man beheads wife (1 Viewer)

Sadiah

HSC
IN THE ARTICLE I POSTED THE GUY IS NOT A MUSLIM.

Obviously if a Muslim did this it would be front page news, but since it wasn't, no one knows about it.

An this thread is a clear example of narrow mindedness. People see an article on beheading and they immediately think 'muslim.'
I agree with ya mate.

People think Muslims are narrow minded, but they fail to clean their own doorsteps before making stupid exclaims.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
But, the guy's not Muslim, as is stated by the OP.

If he was Muslim, then BoSers, such as Bereie, may have been the first to post it. ;)

It's amazing to see how people get manipulated by the media so easily, and make false assumptions based on stereotypes.
I don't see anything in the article saying "this man is not a Muslim"

speak

HSC
Someone has been spending too much time on Stormfrrrrr

speak

HSC
No. She should have done her Islamic duty and given him sex whenever he wanted it, this is what is required of a good Mozlem wife.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
The trolls are claiming this guy is muslim....

This piece of news is just crazy.

speak

HSC
They've already done it and are probably doing it right now.

Aamelie

HSC
Oh so they treat their wives like shit; make them sit in the back seats of cars, arrange marriages between HIGHLY incompatible people, stone wives, daughters, sisters, mothers to death if they refuse sex or 'dishonor' a family in anyway even though it's stated its a last resort of continued adultery, force them to sell their bodies, both sex and organ wise for money and then severing their heads if they refuse to participate sex and have children because she's worried it will inherit a horrible disorder? And these piggish people get to go to heaven and have their way with 72 virgins when they die?

Was he on 'shrooms or something? Oh wait, I forgot, it's his religion. He gets away with all of this only to defile the holiest place of all by turning it into a common whorehouse for a bunch or murderers and terroists.
Sex, death and sacrifice. That's religion for ya :O/.

hscishard

HSC
Oh so they treat their wives like shit; make them sit in the back seats of cars, arrange marriages between HIGHLY incompatible people, stone wives, daughters, sisters, mothers to death if they refuse sex or 'dishonor' a family in anyway even though it's stated its a last resort of continued adultery, force them to sell their bodies, both sex and organ wise for money and then severing their heads if they refuse to participate sex and have children because she's worried it will inherit a horrible disorder? And these piggish people get to go to heaven and have their way with 72 virgins when they die?

Was he on 'shrooms or something? Oh wait, I forgot, it's his religion. He gets away with all of this only to defile the holiest place of all by turning it into a common whorehouse for a bunch or murderers and terroists.
Sex, death and sacrifice. That's religion for ya :O/.
Hi.

OMG YOU"RE ONE OF THEM!! Meh :kiss:
Not all Muslims are bad, don't judge a whole by just judging one person.
No I'm not Muslim.

fafaFOOO

HSC
No it shouldn't you asshole. A religion is a bunch of made up fairytales in no way whatsoever comparable to race.

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
It does come under the Racial discrimination act? Doesn't it(I dunno but if it isn't, it should)

Fine Religionist? That a better term? NO!
No you idiot, islamophobe is what you're looking for.

hscishard

HSC
Is it not true when a discriminative employer sees someone that looks like they're from the middle east, assume they're muslim? I think it should.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)