MAQ Mid Semester Holidays! (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Tabris said:
Clairegirl: a marathon in the library and gym afterwards, exercise your brain and body, too hard for me...

Arn't people happiest when your looking after both your mind, body and spirit.... my social life + shopping is looking after my spirit at the moment lol

Rationale- each dimension can't work at its optimum level without the other

edit: golly i think too much when I'm tired and still have half of my assignment to do :\ .... in rebuttal? to my little rationale... my simple rationale doesn't take into view that human beings are restricted in the amounts of overall "energy" human beings possess and hence one cannot perform at one's optimal level across all domains simultaneously, thus making it lucidly clear that my lil rationale needs to be revised.

how about?

"working on all three aspects of living will increase the maximum potential of each individual dimension mind/body/spirit"

I really should get back to this friggen assignment... torts :( how can you law people do this more than once.... i want to just hand it in but i know i won't even pass it if i hand it in as is!..... oh well... i've got 4 hours to finish it! EXCHANGE!!! :d

Last edited:

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
- listen to lectures
- start assignments
- read chapters
- tutor students for French :/
- shopping! :)

Hmm... that is what so planned for my holidays :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
miss_gtr said:
YOU HAVE SEASON 1? WANNA LEND THEM TO ME, SAVE ME DOWNLOADING <3? I'LL FOREVER LOVE YOU...PUHHHLEASE.
I plan on just downloading them from frostwire. But america is like...out with season 3 already, So I might just get them off ebay instead.. but still.
OJ...SEASON 1..!!!
what happened to the whole 'i hate you' and 'stop stalking me' attitude?

the copy ive got is like a fake though... im contemplating buying the original but kinda broke now. yeh season 3 has just finished... see how my paycheck looks this coming week...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
so... what? am i meant to go... hi im oj from the online forums, and ive been following you around for the past 2 weeks. ive brought you the fake dvds you asked me to bring.

*hopeful*

HSC
miss_gtr said:
AND IF ALL GOES TO PLAN, I WILL BE CELEBRATING A CANTERBURY GRAND FINAL WIN WITH *HOPEFUL* :p
fo sure~we can go party together at the club in belmore :)

otherwise i shall be sleeping, eating, partying, working.....

and oh yeh studying, i got a bitchload of shit due once we go back as well

HSC
N/A
^ see, I haven't even gone so far as to check when all my "second" assessments are due.

I'll do that in my next procrastination break :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
does anyone else think asylum is wierd? he keeps asking me random questions on msn...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Orange Juice said:
does anyone else think asylum is wierd? he keeps asking me random questions on msn...
pfft Asylum isn't weird. Porridge is weird.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
he hasnt been asking questions for some market research his doing?

maybe he hasnt got your msn?

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
This holidays I will hopefully be getting a new job. (I've been at a local Donut King for 4.5 freaking years)
Aaaand I have an interview at Hornsby Borders tomorrow - wish me luck!! Very nervous, I really want to work there and it's been ages since I've been in an interview.....

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
ah, work is good... the $$$...
Yeah. But be careful with the spending folks. I've recently jumped from poor uni student income to a full time legal job (while studying part-time/external) and I've been pi$$ing it away. :(

Walking through the QVB to and from work doesn't help in this regard...

cpjeeves said:
Aaaand I have an interview at Hornsby Borders tomorrow - wish me luck!! Very nervous, I really want to work there and it's been ages since I've been in an interview.....
Ahh, that's the Borders where you can zap the CD's you wanna hear (or you could last time I went there). Borders is an awesome place to kill time...I go to the one on Pitt Street Mall every other day. Best of luck! It's really tough getting an interview there in the first place so they must really like your application. :)

Last edited:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
redruM said:
pfft Asylum isn't weird. Porridge is weird.
he's on my msn - i don't think he loves me anymore *sniffle*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i dont know how id feel meeting someone off the internet.

we'll do a trade... you get me season 2, ill give you one...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Yeah. But be careful with the spending folks. I've recently jumped from poor uni student income to a full time legal job (while studying part-time/external) and I've been pi$$ing it away. :(
Walking through the QVB to and from work doesn't help in this regard...
I overspend...300 deposited into my account each week, 50-60 spent on petrol and the rest goes in a week. I dont understand where my money is going either :( I think im going to do a budget (haha it sounds like a study plan so i doubt ill stick to it :p)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh the more you earn, the more you spend. where? who knows... all you see is endless withdrawals from your bank account

HSC
N/A
whoo good luck claire with your job interview! If you get it, I'll come visit you at work :D (Hornsby Borders is pretty local for me)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
hmm i feel i should start on my work today - but i am just so exhausted and burnt out - cracking apart >< Just want to lie on the floor, stare ou the window at the trees and sky and relax, but then I will just all behind in my study schedule *sigh* should probably stop taking this all so seriously heh

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
omg thats so true. i spend sooo badly now. it really is like endless withdrawals

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)