MAQ Mid Semester Holidays! (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I was thinking about getting a job at the AppleCentre opening in mac centre, down from the loft next to the WiFi cafe but - NextByte is a sucky company so bleh, not going hahha

i am with cyan - spent first week of holidays finishing off boring culture thing, burnt out, got distracted by some events, then went to the city and bought a new piano keyboard thing, irtsracted by that, got sick, planned essay, and now finally writing it - study breaks suck haha they are riddled with guilt. - its such an oxymoron - study break.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
^^ do you know what happens if you don't fill it out? maybe a thread should be made about that, because i only realised by chance.

Kegs

HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha the problem is that I'm now 21, and my timetable makes me VERY unhire-able
You could get a job stacking shelves at night at a supermarket. They hire anyone. It is the shitest job in the world but at least it is work. This is like a second last resort though, the last resort being a cleaner at a gaol. That would be shit.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:rofl:
i'd make it third last resort, with the second last being fast food
stacking wouldn't be all that bad if you were working with good people

Kegs

HSC
They're idiots and homophobic. I never thought that reasoning would not be able to be reasonable. But I guess when you have stupidity and, well, stupidity on your side, then why would you listen to reason.

But there are 2 nice guys, but still, the no talking and no music thing is gay. The 'Woolworths the fresh food people' song could drive someone to kill themselves. Come work with me AsyLum. Come...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
tha bakers delight theme song can be annoyingly addictive sometimes...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Kegs said:
They're idiots and homophobic. I never thought that reasoning would not be able to be reasonable. But I guess when you have stupidity and, well, stupidity on your side, then why would you listen to reason.

But there are 2 nice guys, but still, the no talking and no music thing is gay. The 'Woolworths the fresh food people' song could drive someone to kill themselves. Come work with me AsyLum. Come...
no talking and no music? that's like being on detention. you can talk and work, although not as well, but it has to be better to have employees that enjoy being there. no music is taking it a bit far.

i'm <3ing everyone new at my work so far on first impressions, they're all very friendly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)