Marks required for a 99.95 atar (1 Viewer)

Immortalp00n

HSC
^^
what are the FINAL hsc marks required for a 99.95 atar..
my subjects are
MX1:
MX2
CHEM
PHYS
ADV ENG

nightweaver066

HSC
Depends where your strengths & weaknesses lie.

Play with ATAR calculators to get a rough idea.

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
Mate you're definitely not going to get 99.95. :p
If he's good at all those subjects, I don't see why he can't... you don't need to be AMAZING at any of your subjects to get 99.95, you only need to be good at all of them. Most people are let down by a specific subject (often English, coz it's the only compulsory one). Mid band 6's in all those subjects would probably get you a 99.95. The only concern is that he's only doing 10 units, so if you stuff one exam up (which happened to pretty much everyone I know), you're screwed.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
If he's good at all those subjects, I don't see why he can't... you don't need to be AMAZING at any of your subjects to get 99.95, you only need to be good at all of them. Most people are let down by a specific subject (often English, coz it's the only compulsory one). Mid band 6's in all those subjects would probably get you a 99.95. The only concern is that he's only doing 10 units, so if you stuff one exam up (which happened to pretty much everyone I know), you're screwed.
I was joking haha, hence the ":p"

Immortalp00n

HSC
I've also got SOR1, probably won'r count though.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
you roughly have to get 95-96 in each sub, saying that this mark is just 'good' is crazy! 96 is amazing to most m8

deswa1

HSC
you roughly have to get 95-96 in each sub, saying that this mark is just 'good' is crazy! 96 is amazing to most m8
Yeah obviously 95-96 is an incredibly solid mark but the point was that 99.95 does not require perfection. You can make mistakes, not rape every assessment etc. You don't need to state rank in any subject to get it. You just need to be consistently very good at your subjects. Considering that most people are weaker in the english side of things when doing this subject combo, someone I know got .95 this year with these marks:

Chem- 96
Phys- 96
MX1- 99
MX2- 96
English- 94

HSC
Yeah obviously 95-96 is an incredibly solid mark but the point was that 99.95 does not require perfection. You can make mistakes, not rape every assessment etc. You don't need to state rank in any subject to get it. You just need to be consistently very good at your subjects. Considering that most people are weaker in the english side of things when doing this subject combo, someone I know got .95 this year with these marks:

Chem- 96
Phys- 96
MX1- 99
MX2- 96
English- 94
Yeah I know another person with those exact same marks, such a beast :p

enoilgam

HSC
Yeah I know another person with those exact same marks, such a beast :p
You know, so do I.

On a serious note, as deswa1 has said, you dont need absolute perfection for 99.95, but you would need to be getting around 95-96 in all your subjects (that can vary based on the subject mix). Irrespective, it is still an extremely difficult feat for anyone to achieve.

kazemagic

HSC

Chem- 96
Phys- 96
MX1- 99
MX2- 96
English- 94
mx1-99 =.= impossibru

Immortalp00n

HSC

Chem- 96
Phys- 96
MX1- 99
MX2- 96
English- 94
i think i know this guy his name starts with deswa yeh?

HSC
Uni Grad
One of my students got 96 chem, 94 phys, 98 MX1, 95 MX2 and 94 Eng Adv, and got 99.90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)