Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 90+ dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
And you say the general Call of Duty community is better?

The players of CoD are generally lads and degenerates who call people who play RPG's and Portal (that sorta game) "nerds" for playing video games

Or 10 year olds who are yelling at their mum that they don't want to go to bed yet

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
And you say the general Call of Duty community is better?
The players of CoD are generally lads and degenerates who call people who play RPG's and Portal (that sorta game) "nerds" for playing video games
Or 10 year olds who are yelling at their mum that they don't want to go to bed yet
I'd rather that than a condescending nerd that has achieved nothing in life acting like they're better than everyone else because they can go on quests on WoW.
Fucking well done mate, you're a legend because you conquered the mighty dragon of Gallanthor... please.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'd rather that than a condescending nerd that has achieved nothing in life acting like they're better than everyone else because they can go on quests on WoW.
Fucking well done mate, you're a legend because you conquered the mighty dragon of Gallanthor... please.
You know you're comparing the exact same type of person right? Just through different mediums?

HSC
Uni Grad
The best gaming communities (like all good communities) are generally small and based around old games or indie games. Though the Starcraft community is probably an exception to this.

But you don't really interact with CoD players in any way as opposed to WoW so I guess it has that going for it.
Though you can choose who you play with in WoW so it's kinda your own fault if you're playing with shit cunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)