• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 90+ dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendent

HSC
I don't know. Fuck off.
I'm just saying that the typical CoD player wouldn't be more likely to commit mass murder because, the typical CoD player is your average teenage boy that would be too busy wanking to commit mass murder.[4]
Although, teenagers that play WoW are usually the outcasts that sit in their basement isolated from society and if they were enraged enough by something might go out and commit genocide, but most likely wouldn't because they're usually bitches.[4]

[4] Personal experience.
i heard people who play wow are fat or ugly or something lol. other games not so much or so. cod people are okay i assume just too many 'make me sammich' types teenagers

mirakon

nigga
HSC
cod players aren't more inclined to mass murder because that's like saying everyone on the whole planet except for poverty stricken hobos or 3rd world country citizens is inclined to mass murder

HSC
Uni Grad
i heard he also read newspapers, drank orange juice and breathed air too

pretty indicative of an insane mass muderer if ya ask me

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i heard he also read newspapers, drank orange juice and breathed air too

pretty indicative of an insane mass muderer if ya ask me
That could also contribute.
I heard that 100% of domestic abusers read the paper, or at least pretend to.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
most cod players are 12, plus cod is for casuals so the real hardcore neckbeards would be playing something else...

LonelyWolf

HSC
It's fucking true. Someone says that they played 8 hours of COD last night, and everyone is like 'fuck, that's awesome'. But if you say you played 8 hours of WoW, they say 'fuck, you're a faggot, get a life'.

racist

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It's fucking true. Someone says that they played 8 hours of COD last night, and everyone is like 'fuck, that's awesome'. But if you say you played 8 hours of WoW, they say 'fuck, you're a faggot, get a life'.
Descrimination
Yeah... If you said you'd played <30 minutes of WoW you'd still get the same response, because it's shit.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Only thing shit about WoW is the level grinding and mission types. With the introduction of Cata you can see they've lost a lot of creativity.

RANK 1

HSC
WoW cant be that bad if so many ppl play it, its most likely the WoW stereotypes that give it a bad name

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
WoW cant be that bad if so many ppl play it, its most likely the WoW stereotypes that give it a bad name
I've played it... it's so bad and the people on there are pretty shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)