mates before dates, bros before hoes etc....... (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
ohh.. okay.. so that's what it is.. hehe.. hmm..
i agree majorly with how you say that a g/f aint a hoe.. until .. so and so.. it's sooo totally true! mmm.. but if you're in a relationship.. are you seriously gonna be stupid enough to do that? *sigh*
youd be surprised how many people are. and not everyone is saying this now, but the people who are when they fall in ove and get into a serious shipper they will realise they are wrong.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
:confused: i kinda concur with ur mates before dates kinda thing, i mean u can hang with ur mates whenever u want... thats just how i think of it

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah you can hang out with your mates whenever you want. BUT you should want to spend more time with your dates. if you want to spend more time with your friends over your lover he/she aint the one for you. simply that.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
when it comes to a date or a new relationship i think friends are more important but when your in a serious relationship i think its important that your bf/gf comes first. I know my bf comes first and i would cancel on my buddys in a heartbeat if he needed me . I still think its good to spend time with your mates but i think a relationship comes first (thats if your serious)

HSC
N/A
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
:confused: i kinda concur with ur mates before dates kinda thing, i mean u can hang with ur mates whenever u want... thats just how i think of it
ohh.. i cant say that i agree with you there.. i mean, if you're goin out with a girl/guy.. they should be as much of a mate to you as your initial friends.. if not moreso.. however, i reckon it's one hell of a lot easier if you happen to intertwine the two.. like.. i dont know.. try and help them get along .. because honestly, why would you wanna go out with someone and ditch ur friends.. but why would you wanna go out with someone and then ditch them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)