Mathematics Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Woo's video seems to not be on youtube anymore. Maybe he will make a different version later.

Last edited:

Michael12901

HSC
yall for the koalas question did u have to round down or up? I thought since it asked for expected koalas and the answer came to 36.72 u rounded up?

user08920

HSC
yall for the koalas question did u have to round down or up? I thought since it asked for expected koalas and the answer came to 36.72 u rounded up?
no you round down because the question asked how many koalas weigh more than 11.93kg. so there were 36 whole koalas above 11.93 and then you don't consider the .72 because that's not a whole koala if you get what i'm saying. normally, yes you would round up, but in this case you wouldn't because of the question. hope that helps.

Michael12901

HSC
no you round down because the question asked how many koalas weigh more than 11.93kg. so there were 36 whole koalas above 11.93 and then you don't consider the .72 because that's not a whole koala if you get what i'm saying. normally, yes you would round up, but in this case you wouldn't because of the question. hope that helps.
Oh rip there goes a mark 😨😭

HSC
i did the rough mark and i probably got about a 60% on that exam, my biggest mistakes was trying to find the area bounded by the two curves and y axis and i only just realised i didnt have to make x the subject but could of just put the boundaries of the x value instead of find the y intercept and integrating the curves for x equals. so probably got 1/3 for that as i bs the stuff out of that question :C,
so what are my chances of a band 4??

carrotsss

HSC
i did the rough mark and i probably got about a 60% on that exam, my biggest mistakes was trying to find the area bounded by the two curves and y axis and i only just realised i didnt have to make x the subject but could of just put the boundaries of the x value instead of find the y intercept and integrating the curves for x equals. so probably got 1/3 for that as i bs the stuff out of that question :C,
so what are my chances of a band 4??
100%

HSC
And for the question 30

Did anyone just guess when Cos(x)=sin(x) in there calculator i found 45 degrees converted it to radians got pi/4 then added 4pi/4 to it

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)