Maths Ext 2 predictions (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Guys make sure u focus on the wierd complex qs cuz that threw me off last year. A lot of ppl usually neglect complex since its the first topic and grind like proofs and stuff.

Also get rlly good at not making simple mistakes for vectors bc its gonna cost u with some hard vectors Q iirc last year they did some vector q which was rlly interesting.

For integration, u should not lose even a mark.

For mech, go do the q16 one it was so wierd i wasted like 2 books but u have to know that 1 trick. its ez otherwise, just know all the mech type qs and the obscure ones (pulleys etc.) if u do phys ur set

best luck mx2ers

carrotsss

HSC
For integration, u should not lose even a mark.
I stg I lose half of my marks in past papers on integration bc i just forget numbers from out the front and stuff

at least in tha actual exam ill be bothered to properly check my answers so it shouldn’t be a problem

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I stg I lose half of my marks in past papers on integration bc i just forget numbers from out the front and stuff

at least in tha actual exam ill be bothered to properly check my answers so it shouldn’t be a problem
yeh but when you say half your marks,
you actually mean 2 marks out of 4 lost

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

if u lose marks on hsc integration come on bro wyd.

guys do coroneos integrals and try to finish it all in 1-2 hrs, if u can ur set for integration. Basically u should be very comfortable with trig, subs, splitting integrals, kings theorems and all other shii. Coroneos isnt hard its just all the routine stuff and itll help having the basics secured cuz most hard integration problems are just smaller basic integration qs e.g t formula -> trig subs -> u sub -> kings theorem

really u should be more worried abt silly mistakes more than anything

carrotsss

HSC
if u lose marks on hsc integration come on bro wyd.

guys do coroneos integrals and try to finish it all in 1-2 hrs, if u can ur set for integration. Basically u should be very comfortable with trig, subs, splitting integrals, kings theorems and all other shii.
I have done coroneos and that ages ago, I can do any integration question pretty easy it’s just dumb mistakes

I’m gonna make like a list of things to check for in each integration q for the hsc so hopefully it won’t be a problem

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I have done coroneos and that ages ago, I can do any integration question pretty easy it’s just dumb mistakes

I’m gonna make like a list of things to check for in each integration q for the hsc so hopefully it won’t be a problem
make sure ur steps are clear to read so u cna quickly scan it when re checking stuff.

its pre common to make a mistake but not picking up is a blunder in mx2 papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)