Metal Gear Solid 4 Out Now! (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
blue_chameleon said:
Um, you could have made that better.

My metal gear is pretty solid.

Ya?
You are right obi wan. I didn't really give it much thought though.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Here I was under the impression you played the games on account of you posting in the relevant threads. Seems I was misguided, but I've got the measure of you now. If you think I've got problems, you're either oblivous to your own or too arrogant to think they're problems. That sound you hear is the glass house around you shattering as you assault it with stones.

So how about you be the one to fuck off? Go back to playing Super Mario Brothers, unless you think you won't be able to wrap your head around the story there.
i do have problems....with fanboys. and wanky pretentious posters. but that's about it. other than that i'm a pretty happy go lucky person, you know. unluckily for you, you happen to fit both bills.

very unlucky, indeed.

as for the criticism of the game's main storyline, that's about the only thing i can really think bad about metal gear. i'd quite gladly play thru it, although i don't have a ps3 and am not looking to buy one anytime soon.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
runtlocks said:
i do have problems....with fanboys. and wanky pretentious posters. but that's about it. other than that i'm a pretty happy go lucky person, you know. unluckily for you, you happen to fit both bills.

very unlucky, indeed.
Well, I really don't give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks. To me, you're nothing more than a series of zeroes and ones on a computer screen, so if you've got some underlying issue causing you grief, go and deal with it. Sure as I know anything, I know I'm not going to be losing any sleep over what the people I talk ith face-to-face with every day think of me. Heaven only knows what the opinion of some hypocritical sycophant who I will never meet means to me.

So if you have a problem, take your semantics and go talk to a brick wall.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
saw this in the shops today.

was $99 at JB hifi.

i wanted to get it. . . but i just bought sister's present and spent $700 on Bogu for kendo ><

maybe i should dip into my savings.. . <_<

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Well, I really don't give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks. To me, you're nothing more than a series of zeroes and ones on a computer screen, so if you've got some underlying issue causing you grief, go and deal with it. Sure as I know anything, I know I'm not going to be losing any sleep over what the people I talk ith face-to-face with every day think of me. Heaven only knows what the opinion of some hypocritical sycophant who I will never meet means to me.

So if you have a problem, take your semantics and go talk to a brick wall.
good to hear, fanboy.

as for hypocritical, i don't know what you mean? sycophant? what's that?

had a bit of a go at it today. wasn't terribly impressed by the controls. and stealth, whilst still being important of course isn't much of a factor in the large environments. not really used to playing with other npc's as well, so it was all rather strange to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)