metrosexualisation (1 Viewer)

Executive

HSC
N/A
Feminism and gender equality movements are the driving force of metrosexualisation of contemporary men...
A bit of the equality was okay but now its gone out of control...
The feminists are turning more men homosexual just like themselves. Gay stats are going higher too. I've been seeing too many pretty boys lately...They look like faggots.

muscleman09

HSC
Feminism and gender equality movements are the driving force of metrosexualisation of contemporary men...
The feminists are turning more men homosexual just like themselves. Gay stats are going higher too. I've been seeing too many pretty boys lately...They look like faggots.
no need to hate goodlooking people

jasonn

HSC
the metrosexual is actually going out the window... what we have now apparently is the neosexual

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
crrraaaabb people crraaaaab peeople crraab peoople

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
huh?

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
who cares.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Homosexuals are the worst form of life that is in existence. These degenerates should not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. The solution to their abnormality is to round them all up, place them on an island, and leave them to their own affairs. They can be left free to molest one another on that island and they can take pride in being with their own faggot kinds. Faggotry in all its forms should not be tolerated under any circumstances.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Homosexuals are the worst form of life that is in existence. These degenerates should not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. The solution to their abnormality is to round them all up, place them on an island, and leave them to their own affairs. They can be left free to molest one another on that island and they can take pride in being with their own faggot kinds. Faggotry in all its forms should not be tolerated under any circumstances.
gezzz whats up your But

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
I'll inform the authorities.

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
That'll stab you in the head
whether you're a fag or lez
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes"
Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)