Mi Goreng (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
lol Mi Goreng ftw
our school tries to sell them at the Canteen but they are all lame they sell them for $4.00 a packet cooked and it taste so bad ehh biggest rought ever
Mi Goreng at Azn Supermarket 0.30c a packet
school $4.00 Cooked

is this outrages or what?

Air Jordan

HSC
lol Mi Goreng ftw
our school tries to sell them at the Canteen but they are all lame they sell them for $4.00 a packet cooked and it taste so bad ehh biggest rought ever
Mi Goreng at Azn Supermarket 0.30c a packet
school $4.00 Cooked

is this outrages or what?
I would say that is very outrages

Air Jordan

HSC
$2 at my school ^^ although the prices at my canteen seem to go up all the time for some reason =_= They wont even give you a warning that the prices have or will go up so you turn up at the canteen, ask for something, give them the money and then they tell you its not enough to buy it. They tell you the new price and your like wtf I dont want to pay $3 for a 2" sushi roll. But then you've already waited half of lunch to get to the front of the canteen line and your starving so you spend half your pocket money on something totally not worth it in 1 day.

TBK11

HSC
lol thats dogged but eh its life thats why during lunch im gonna head down to the shops and buy SUbway or a kebab and come back before lunch is over taste better plus u can rub it in every1 face
but $7 a day is alot :s ill go bakrupt at that rate

Verscurexant

HSC
$2 at my school ^^ although the prices at my canteen seem to go up all the time for some reason =_= They wont even give you a warning that the prices have or will go up so you turn up at the canteen, ask for something, give them the money and then they tell you its not enough to buy it. They tell you the new price and your like wtf I dont want to pay $3 for a 2" sushi roll. But then you've already waited half of lunch to get to the front of the canteen line and your starving so you spend half your pocket money on something totally not worth it in 1 day.
canteen???? what the hell? where do u go to school? i bet the owner's indonesian haha..

replying to the first post in this thread, is it really THAT addictive goodness..i like to eat it once in a while but i've never eaten 2 in a row..surely su'm dangerous will happen if u consume too much..good thing for me, cause now, by the end of finishing just one package, i start tasting this nasty very artificial flavor..

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lol i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this stuff

specially with a bit of easy way tea

or maybe sangaria soda

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood lol

hujikolp

HSC
yumm..

why pay $2 for one packet! that's crap!

go to eastwood and get a whole box for 10bucks or less! it's awesome

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
yumm..

why pay $2 for one packet! that's crap!

go to eastwood and get a whole box for 10bucks or less! it's awesome
at blacktown asian food market its only $6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MI GORENG IS THE SHIT!, there is even a group for it on Facebook!
lol im gonna join that group :)

Im totally addicted to this stuff, eat it pretty much everyday, a whole box finishes in less than 2 weeks coz my whole family loves it lol

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i lived off this shit in year 12, everytime you'd come to the senior area stressed and whacked someone would just make you a bowl and all of lifes troubles would disappear.

08er

HSC
i lived off this shit in year 12, everytime you'd come to the senior area stressed and whacked someone would just make you a bowl and all of lifes troubles would disappear.
damnnn what a life

Johnnysmith

HSC
Oh man mi goreng is amazing!
I already eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
It smells pretty bad, but tastes alright.
Muppet Time.

Ah durians.
I hear they reek of an unbearable odour but are quite delicious so to speak?
However jbgillet claims that Mi Goreng, a type of instant oriental noodle dish smells bad but tastes alright!
Outrageous! Mi Goreng is not a fruit! This is too vague a description for these noodles!
What on earth may we say about this?
Then we may assume jbgillet has consumed too much durians and his head is full of them!
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)