Michael Jackson Dead (2 Viewers)

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
how was his childhood hard?

wasnt he compensated by the billions of dollars he earnt?

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
lol seven news just had AN EXCLUSIVE

INDIA USES CHILD LABOUR TO MAKE ROCKS OR SOMESHIT

and they get paid $1 a day

wot

and singing and dancing to make $$$$$$ while ur a kid is hard?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I didn't realise pedophilia was eccentricity now.

He choose to be a celebrity. He recieved hundereds of millions of dollars as a result. The media has every right to report his death in any way they see fit.
Ah've been aroound far to long to be baited by sub-par trolls like Garigan or that preggo bitch Tully.

But he didn't choose to be a celebrity you ponce ass cunt. Unless five year olds being pushed into celebrity counts as choice eh?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Fairly sure he did you penis.

He could have easily given up singing after his first lot of 9075936 dollars, and faded into obscurity/become a brick layer/eccentric old man on the hill.

He chose to profit from his celebrity.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
Ah've been aroound far to long to be baited by sub-par trolls like Garigan or that preggo bitch Tully.

But he didn't choose to be a celebrity you ponce ass cunt. Unless five year olds being pushed into celebrity counts as choice eh?
As good as sunday night is

they have a interview with him coming up in which he says

he likes the fame, you would have to like it to be in the buiness for this long

you retarded fucking spaz

plz explain when he said he didnt enjoy being a billionaire entertainer??

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuk u dogs

i never said he didn't subsequently choose to be a celebrity, but he didn't choose to be one in the first place

you dumb cunts ought to not read things that aren't there.

tully said:
I thought you were a communist anyway Neb, why aren't you disgusted at his wealth?
MJ is MJ. He can do what he wants and it's permissible as far as im concerned: touch kids, buy roller coasters, make absurd amounts of money etc etc etc. it's all fine by me because he's MJ.

note: he didn't touch kiddies (proven by court of LAAAAAW)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I think the problem we have is the unwarranted interest people have for celebrities private lives. I believe it causes them to go further underground and eventually mutate into a caricature we can point at and ridicule.

Basically they're pushed into being more and more different to a point where they're repugnant shells of what they once were. The fascination with celebrities is sick.

It's not normal to want to know every nuance of another person's life who doesn't even know who you are. It's not normal to want to intrude into another person's most intimate feelings, decisions and choices whilst at the same time not revealing any of your own.

Yet for some reason it's so prevalent in our society. This extremely almost voyeuristic, perverse, intrusion into the personal lives and psyche of others. That I believe is the only true way to truly destroy a person. To leave them with no secrets, nothing of their own. And we do this all the time to extremely talented people and we destroy them in the process.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Yet for some reason it's so prevalent in our society. This extremely almost voyeuristic, perverse, intrusion into the personal lives and psyche of others. That I believe is the only true way to truly destroy a person. To leave them with no secrets, nothing of their own. And we do this all the time to extremely talented people and we destroy them in the process.
I'd agree with your take on our societies obsession with celebrities, but you have to admit that MJ had an interesting, if incredibly fucked up life that would draw most peoples attention.

Last edited:

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
i do not find celebrities interesting at all

they are just people with special talents in entertaining

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
It's not normal to want to know every nuance of another person's life who doesn't even know who you are. It's not normal to want to intrude into another person's most intimate feelings, decisions and choices whilst at the same time not revealing any of your own.

stop talking shit you arabian whackjob. it is normal. everyone does it, and that's the very definition of normal.

m_bazzi

HSC
yer his dead but do u rekon his gana be buried or recycled? :p haha

nugget01

HSC
Go and die katie tully. The media wants us to believe MJ died from prescription drugs, because it SELLS. Who knows at this stage? Not you, that's for sure.
He was proven not guilty on 10 charges in that joke of a trial. Why was he sued? $$$
As for his skin condition, I suggest you google Vitiligo, which MJ was diagnosed with back in the 80s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)