• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Michael Jackson Dead (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Less than four months before Jackson's death, one of his biographers, Ian Halperin, revealed that Jackson had a library of over 100 unreleased songs which he planned to have released after his death to support his children.[179]
We haven't heard them yet, so for all we know they're sub par. People will buy them anyway because people are tards.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
To Mr. Michael Jackson:

You set records that were Off the Wall; you showed us that you were a Thriller. You were Bad, you were Dangerous, and along the way you even created HIStory. Through it all you remained strong. You were unbreakable, and you always showed everyone just how Invincible you were.

Mr. Michael Jackson, I'm a fan, and I'm always going to be a fan. God bless you, Rest in Peace, and I'll always Keep the Faith. I truly believe you are up there in Heaven, looking down on everyone and smiling at the world!

Legends never die. Your memory will live on for all time! Yesterday, Today and Forever, you will always be the ultimate King of Pop. There were so few true people in this world who had a heart as big as yours. You gave so much to making the world a better place, you gave us so much joy and happiness, you brought people together and you always made us believe that love is the answer.

God Bless You, and R.I.P!

The legendary King of Pop!

q3thefish

HSC
To Mr. Michael Jackson:

You set records that were Off the Wall; you showed us that you were a Thriller. You were Bad, you were Dangerous, and along the way you even created HIStory. Through it all you remained strong. You were unbreakable, and you always showed everyone just how Invincible you were.

Mr. Michael Jackson, I'm a fan, and I'm always going to be a fan. God bless you, Rest in Peace, and I'll always Keep the Faith. I truly believe you are up there in Heaven, looking down on everyone and smiling at the world!

Legends never die. Your memory will live on for all time! Yesterday, Today and Forever, you will always be the ultimate King of Pop. There were so few true people in this world who had a heart as big as yours. You gave so much to making the world a better place, you gave us so much joy and happiness, you brought people together and you always made us believe that love is the answer.

God Bless You, and R.I.P!

The legendary King of Pop!
Rep coming your way buddy.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Why is everyone so upset over the death of a pedophile?
You know for a fact he was a pedophile? He wouldn't have buggered you would he?

Otherwise, step the fuck back and honour the passing of a legend with which your pitiful existence will never match.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Why is everyone so upset over the death of a pedophile?
Source: Steady-Laughing.com: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Fan Domain
Q: Why did Michael Jackson create Neverland?
A: When Michael was a child, since he was always working on music, he had little time to enjoy any kind of childhood. As he got older he realized his lack of a childhood and created Neverland so he could enjoy himself in the comfort of his own home, and treat others to it as well. Why not go to Disneyland? Michael cannot walk into any place without creating mass hysteria.

Q: Why is Michael Jackson always around children?
A: Michael enjoys the company of children because they do not judge him the way adults tend to. They love him for what he is on the inside and make him feel at home. Children also have an innocence about them that many people admire, in the way that they don't try and over analyze things, they are honest, and a lot of times haven't fully picked up negative traits like greed and selfishness that turn people off. Michael also believes that our children will determine the future of the world, so he goes out of his way to make sure they feel loved and wanted so they don't go down the wrong path, or feel like he did as a child.
Read the facts. Learn the context. Fuck the tabloid trash. Fuck the paparazzi.

A wise man once gave us two important lessons:
  1. Do not judge a person, do not pass judgment, unless you have talked to them one on one.
  2. Someone makes it up and everybody believes it. If you hear a lie often enough, you believe it.

The media twists, distorts and abuses the truth at any given opportunity.

They build someone up so high, put them on a pedestal, and then just bring them down. The media focuses on negative news because that's what sells.

Instead of naively believing everything you hear, actually take a minute to think and read the facts. Don't be so easily controlled by the fucking trash tabloids.

Last edited:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i respect the man.

don't you reckon some become so famous that they are more of a concept than an actual living person, which makes it very weird/shocking when something happens to them.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
^I think Michael Jackson was perhaps the most famous guy alive when he died. Most iconic, changed what he worked in, transcended everything about what he did ra ra ra. He was superhuman and when a superhuman dies it's insane.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
*cries* Why must one die in order to be respected. The media are being such hypocrites. They pulled him up so high, only to drag him down so much. And now they start praising him? Shameless...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
be thankful that the attention on his death thus far has been so overwhelmingly positive and respectful of him.
I know but it pisses me off so much, and I'm already in a bad mood. Even Martin Bashir was talking about it, after everything he did to Michael.

Michael Jackson's Life and Death: Nightline's Martin Bashir Remembers, ABC News EXCLUSIVE - ABC News

How dare this son of a bitch even dare utter Michael's name. He deserves to rot in hell like the rest of the tabloid trash.

Burn all the tabloids!!! Fuck them forever

nugget01

HSC
I know but it pisses me off so much, and I'm already in a bad mood. Even Martin Bashir was talking about it, after everything he did to Michael.

Michael Jackson's Life and Death: Nightline's Martin Bashir Remembers, ABC News EXCLUSIVE - ABC News

How dare this son of a bitch even dare utter Michael's name. He deserves to rot in hell like the rest of the tabloid trash.

Burn all the tabloids!!! Fuck them forever
Fuck yeah...
Honestly, if people saw MJ for who he was all along, not as he was depicted by the tabloids, maybe this would never have happened. Some thing's gotta give after all the torment Michael's received over the years. Sure he was different, but he was nothing less then extraordinary in countless ways. Now all the haters either disappear or praise MJ. Too late guys, too damn late.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I still blame the media and tabloids for this, and I have absolutely no guilt in cursing them.

nugget01

HSC
be thankful that the attention on his death thus far has been so overwhelmingly positive and respectful of him.
of course it's going to be positive. MJ was a legend...

As the Chaser's would say, even wankers turn into top blokes after death, and MJ was far from that.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
of course it's going to be positive. MJ was a legend...

As the Chaser's would say, even wankers turn into top blokes after death, and MJ was far from that.
Dunno man. There's a lot of meat still on the bone for anyone who wants to dig at his personal life and "bizarre" antics.

nugget01

HSC
Dunno man. There's a lot of meat still on the bone for anyone who wants to dig at his personal life and "bizarre" antics.
He was eccentric, yeah. But he never hurt anyone. Anyway, media will pounce on shit like that in time, like they always do. For now, it's still too soon. They don't allow any high profile celebrities to die with dignity.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
He was eccentric, yeah. But he never hurt anyone. Anyway, media will pounce on shit like that in time, like they always do. For now, it's still too soon. They don't allow any high profile celebrities to die with dignity.
What is dignity.

The dude is dead. Heaps of people love him (heaps of weirdos) and he's probably going to be 23548798234 times more popular in death than he was alive.

How is any amount of media detraction going to take dignity away from a black guy turned white guy with a prescription drug addiction and unnatural affinity towards young boys who died from a heart attack caused by a prescription drug addiction? HOW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)