SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Seen all the vids saying hes alive?

Crazy ass shit imo.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont know why people are dissing MJ out soo badly. its true that he did some retarded things while was off-stage, which many of you have mentioned, but you cannot disagree on the fact that he was a legend. No one in the history of mankind has sold more records than he did, and possibly no one in the future can ever compete with that kind of statistics (recording an album, that has sold more than a 100 million copies worldwide). i mean come on, look at the todays bands U2, and Coldplay are vastly popular bands (not mention some other guys like Chris Brown, Eminem and so on) and these guys have sold only about 20 millions albums each. this is like a small insignificant dot compared to MJ's one album.

and anyone who thinks MJ is a dickhead, i would like to see you sing, dance and sell copies like him. if you can do that, post up a video, i wanna see. :)
He was a fucking wierdo and a paedophile, he hasnt made anything relevant in 15 years so his death didnt bother me at all. One less pedo in the world, i dont fucking care.

Having talent at something doesnt excuse his offensive behaviour and molesting kids. Hitler could paint, lets all mourn him too!

Maybe now his victims can begin healing.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
And to this day i still believe hitler was jealous about not being let into the paint club.

Man i gotta find that comic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)