Misread hsc timetable=> missed out biology exam. What's gonna happen now???:(( (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well
For my trial exam for maths (aka my worst subject), I thought it started at 9, when it really started at 8. So I got a call at like 7.45 from my friend asking where I am. And I'm like, at home burh. And then she's like "awks we're going into the hall, get yo ass here". Literally ran there, got on the train in my PJ's.
And reached there late. Still managed to do reasonably well despite losing an entire hour. After that my rank was also gg.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
You can't sit the exam again. I think the mark you receive will be based on the internal marks your school submitted :/

zhertec

HSC
My friend in bio, got caught in traffic, came into exam 30 min late, finished 30 early.
Assuming your friend attends the same school as you: "Ruse bro, bio ez state rank gg", probably only finished 30 minutes early cause he got bored of checking his answers lol.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
If misreading time table is the reason I doubt any marks be awarded.

If otherwise, we should all bail from our exams and let our internal rankings carry us to a 99 atar

acronical

HSC
Unfortunately this is a terrible situation to be in and I'll avoid telling you what would happen. Report it and move on to your other exams. Not much more you could do unless you could further your case of excuse towards the exam.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Inb4 theres another exam today. Errr soz remember I have back back pain. Will have to skip another

ayad8

HSC
Same thing happened with someone in my school last year and they ended up getting 0.

britaker

HSC
You know... if that ever happened to me...

... I'd be glad my father and by extension all his friends are doctors.

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah give yourself quick food posioning, and take photos/keep evidence
worst comes to worst spray shit (or an artificial) everywhere on the toilet seat the walls the floor and mix it with vomit. haul ass to doctor at 5 am, pay 300$ for meds + doctor cert.

downside: if you any anymore exams you can't take it

upside: if your internal marks are glorious this is perfect

i am a trained professional in this. i managed to withhold my yr 8 assignment for a month and not lose any marks. (ps it helps to have cool parents who back you up with this stuff)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
worst comes to worst spray shit (or an artificial) everywhere on the toilet seat the walls the floor and mix it with vomit. haul ass to doctor at 5 am, pay 300$ for meds + doctor cert.

i am a trained professional in this. i managed to withhold my yr 8 assignment for a month and not lose any marks. (ps it helps to have cool parents who back you up with this stuff)
lel

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
omg OP you just made me stressed arghhh

just relax, you'll be fine

life goes on...

harrypotterfan

HSC
OP... why.

Um, well I guess there's not much you can do. Everywhere, including the front of the timetable, there is a disclaimer saying that it is your responsibility to view the timetable carefully and failure to do so will result in a zero examination mark.

You have two options: either fake super sick and try and get away with it, and meanwhile sacrifice revision for your other subjects, or just move on.

If you are picking the first option, GET A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE ASAP. Go to your doctor and be so dramatic that they'll be convinced that you're ill. Then apply to BOSTES ASAP. Then again, you're still at risk of BOSTES assuming that your 'illness' is not significant enough for misadventure, in which case all your efforts will be for nothing...

I really hope you have 12 units.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
omg OP you just made me stressed arghhh

just relax, you'll be fine

life goes on...
Just tripled check my time table

Ordered friends to call me if I am not there 1 hour before exams start

I've got this ;)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

I've had teachers lose assignments before o-o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)