Missed Opportunities? (1 Viewer)

yosemite sam

HSC
My french class got cancelled due to staffing cuts (im so glad cos it was getting incredibly confusing with italian by ohs) and i wish i took art instead of society and culture which i ended up dropping at the end of yr 11 cos the teacher was such a fuckhead. and i wish i took mathematics instead of general cos a lot of uni courses either require or recommend it. but i love general cos its so easy :D

501n2u

HSC
I regret that for my year9 electives I chose to do dance and va, a total waste of time. It was SO bludgy -.- my other elective was Business Technology (commerce+computing) that was kind of a waste of time since it was all the basic stuff. I wish I had chosen to do latin instead of dance and hmm not quite sure what else besides va. I also regret not choosing to do ext eng in year11 >< rarara.

Sofstar

HSC
Was there elective history? We had compulsory history. My year 9 electives were cool, commerce, textiles and french. I don't have any missed opportunities. Woulda done french in yr 11 n 12 if i wasn't so bad at it.

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
Sofstar said:
Was there elective history? We had compulsory history. My year 9 electives were cool, commerce, textiles and french. I don't have any missed opportunities. Woulda done french in yr 11 n 12 if i wasn't so bad at it.
Howcome you did 3 electives? We only had 2. I did drama and computer studies (lamest subject ever).

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Maybe Elective History is extra periods of history on top of the compulsory one.

I'd have liked to have given EE1 a try but nonetheless, I'm still happy with my current subjects.

Sofstar

HSC
subjectiv said:
Howcome you did 3 electives? We only had 2. I did drama and computer studies (lamest subject ever).
Ooops, my mistake, dropped textiles after Yr 8.

jaaaaay

HSC
visual arts - i'd never gotten below 97% in my junior years... so i should have taken advantage of the fact i was good at that subject =.=

music - i'm amus level in violin... WHY didn't i do it??? -.-

*sigh*

instead i opted for the extremely typical honki subjects: 4u maths, 3u eng (lol... not so typical), physics, chem, accounting...

oh wellz... can't do anything now... -____-;;

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I wanted to do cont/ext French and ext History.

Couldn't do French because they didn't offer it at my school. Couldn't do Mod History because it was on the same line as Softare Design/Development.

Sofstar

HSC
jaaaaay said:
music - i'm amus level in violin... WHY didn't i do it??? -.-
So you could give me one less person to try and beat.:)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I did Human Movement, Commerce and Computer Studies.

I really miss Human Movement (Sport). :(

yosemite sam

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I did 3 electives...
So did we... i had classical studies, asian studies and media studies in yr 9, but classical changed to accelerated sor 2u in year 10, so i only had 2 junior electives. which both sucked. i wanted elective history and italian, but only like 3 people chose them so they didnt run.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
back at my old school, i got electives i wanted..
-engineering studies
-physics
-economics
but i moved to another school where the DT faculty was shithouse and i ended up getting
-phystry
-chemistry
-economics
not a big fan of chem..but i ended up dropping eco at the end of prelimanary :p

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I did 3 electives (in junior school) and was really happy with them but I would have liked to have done sport science. It looked like an awesome course (archery, gymnastic pracs and sport pracs in general) and it had the most awesome teacher!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)