Modelling (1 Viewer)

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
Has anyone hear ever done any? did you go through an agency? What was your overall experience?

If you havent would you ever consider doing some?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I used to do some photographic work for students/new photographers as well as promotional and event hostessing work. It is lots of fun, just make sure whoever you approach/approaches you is legit. You also need to be very confident to survive criticism, stand up to others and try new things.

I'm only 5'6, so high end agencies wouldn't be interested in me. I could always apply for smaller agencies, but the amount of dodgy practice out there scares me. I prefer maintaining it as a hobby/occasional paid work through the contacts I have.

Shoot me a PM with questions if you like :)

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
materials science

hey i need a 1.2x2.8m slab that can take 30t trucks

what mpa

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I went to one session (accidently with my younger stepsister) and they said I was too colloqiual when I we were practicing how to speak on the phone.
Me= 'yeah, frak this' and played sport instead :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
never done it

would I? probably not, I hate having my photo taken. A common comment on photos of me is "but you're pretty in real life, why do you always look like that in pictures"

answer: idk :confused:

pman

Banned
HSC
I would do it but I think I have too many scars etc from bike crashes!

ZaraKu

HSC
I've been in one modelling competition and have done one professional shoot. I'm only 5'6" which is the only drawback for me as alot of people have told me to try out modelling. I wish Australia's Next Top Model does a cycle with shorter girls like the latest season of America's Next Top Model is doing, I would definitely audition if that happened :)

boganxcore

HSC
I've been in one modelling competition and have done one professional shoot. I'm only 5'6" which is the only drawback for me as alot of people have told me to try out modelling. I wish Australia's Next Top Model does a cycle with shorter girls like the latest season of America's Next Top Model is doing, I would definitely audition if that happened :)
post some pics please

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im thinking about getting into modelling too :D :D :D

here is my pic

what do u guyse think?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I know a girl that does modelling for the chadwick agency. She does like bra n things, just jeans, myers shoots etc. She's on that big just jeans billboard on oxford as you head towards anzac. Biggest babe i know.

HSC
I know a girl that does modelling for the chadwick agency. She does like bra n things, just jeans, myers shoots etc. She's on that big just jeans billboard on oxford as you head towards anzac. Biggest babe i know.
yeah ditto
m8 did a libra? tv add at the end of last year

Smokee

HSC
I've never done modelling but I've been told I should and photographers have asked me to model for them and stuff but its just not my thing.

My friend though is a model. She's been in quite a few magazines and been to tokyo for it. She likes it.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
seriously, they are so bad, i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)