• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Modelling (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
i agree, i have seen worse.

but what's up with the proportions between your arms and legs in the last pic? is it bad photoshopping or are your legs just really thick compared to your arms? sorry if it sounds mean just curious.

HSC
i think the proportion is ok she just has her hand sitting like a downer and it makes it look like she has cerebral palsy

and

tiny eyes

squinto

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
something is definitely up with those photos right

just your face in general, i mean, im sure you look alright, but these shots dont do you justice

ZaraKu

HSC
I think in the last one they got me to pose in a strange way, and they were getting me to laugh, hence the funny facial expression. I prefer the first two, I do have other photos but I just randomly picked those to post

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
everyone always tells me i should model but i dont know i'm scared what do you guys think

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
the first two look pretty alright, they're not as bad as has been made out IMO

your right arm has sprouted a creepy second elbow in the last pic, though. actually everything about the last one is downright strange :confused: but yeah the other two are OK

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
ok maybe a more unattractive, possibly even older version, but thats only because of the smile, and hair

ZaraKu

HSC
lolz I've been told I look like Drew Barrymore and Kate Hudson, but Blake Lively? that's a first, I don't think I look like her at all.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I've been in one modelling competition and have done one professional shoot. I'm only 5'6" which is the only drawback for me as alot of people have told me to try out modelling. I wish Australia's Next Top Model does a cycle with shorter girls like the latest season of America's Next Top Model is doing, I would definitely audition if that happened :)
Yeah if that shorties cycle ever happened here I'd try out. Doubt I'd make it through the first cut, but I'd make it past the measuring tape at least :p

You're brave for posting your pics on here. You have a cute smile :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)